Where do you hang on the Hype!?

BubbaGump

Bland User
Reaction score
Well, which forums in the Hype do you frequent most?

spamrt7.jpg

I mostly frequent the Batman boards, the Fan-Art forum, and the SHH! community forum, though I'll lurk occasionally in other boards.

So where do you hang in the Hype?

So I can fiiiiiind youuuu. :ninja:

General discussion, celebrities, tech support and video games.

where did you get that skin?

anyways: Games, Batman, Community, Spidey.

Community, Superman, Batman, Iron Man, Transformers, Games, Misc TV, and Spiderman

Batman, community, watchmen and fanart.

I do have a fancy for the Pink Panic skin. :o

SHH! Community, General Movies, and Games. I'm too afraid to go into The Dark Knight spoiler forum.

SHH! Community, General Movies, and Games. I'm too afraid to go into The Dark Knight spoiler forum.

Why? Batman fans are friendly but if you hate BB well I don't know...:cwink:

I don't hang around the hype as much as I used to or as much as I'd like to, but when I get the chance, I come here (the Community Forum), as well as The Dark Knight and other Batman forums, the Movie forum and sporadically forums like Transformers, James Bond and Hellboy.

Bat-boards (TDK & comics mostly)
DC and misc comics
Misc movies
Community
Fan Art
Misc TV

Community, General Movies, TV Series, Comic Books, and Spider-man boards usually.

I used to hang in the X-Men 3 section a lot, but not a lot happens in there now so i'm either in the Wolverine, Magneto or Sequels section.

I also go in General Movies and Community. I'll probably sneak into the Batman, Spiderman or any form that has a movie coming out soon.

I hang out in the Spidey forums, specifically Doc Ock's Lair, a lot. I also am in the TDK spoiler section. Occasionally I'll venture into the Community Forum. I'm around *shrug*

Community, Fan Art, Celebrities, Tech. Support, and Video Games. Every now and again I'll dip into a particular movie's forum, but I've recently gained a distaste for spoilers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"