Where Does The Animated Library Go Disney+ or Hulu?

babykhris

Civilian
Reaction score
When the announced the Disney+ service was announced they only announced that 2 shows would be on there.

Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man
Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy

With Marvel having a big animation library where do you think the shows will go? My theory...

I think everything that debuted on Disney XD will be on Disney+ and all the catalog stuff like (Spider-Man TAS, X-Men, Super Hero Squad, etc.) I could see moving to Hulu.

Disney + obviously. The cartoons are for the younger audiences and the shows aren't rated R.

Disney + obviously. The cartoons are for the younger audiences and the shows aren't rated R.
But everything can't be on Disney+
Hulu will have some Marvel stuff like The Runaways, Cloak & Dagger, maybe Agents of SHIELD so it's likely we'll see the old Marvel cartoons like all the FOX Kids stuff.

Assuming Marvel has full rights to the animated shows, they'll likely be on Disney+. The precedent is DC Universe but it also fits with the Disney cartoons, which are on Disney+.

Unless we think only new content can go on this, which doesn't make a ton of sense to me.

Assuming Marvel has full rights to the animated shows, they'll likely be on Disney+. The precedent is DC Universe but it also fits with the Disney cartoons, which are on Disney+.

Unless we think only new content can go on this, which doesn't make a ton of sense to me.
I only mentioned Hulu because it needs programming too.

I only mentioned Hulu because it needs programming too.
I guess the question is what Hulu's role will be. Traditionally, it was for newer shows that people weren't able to watch live. I don't know if it will still be that now that Disney exclusively owns it. It also is cheaper but with commercials and will be the place Disney can put all its R-rated content.

Both sites. Technical engineers can figure out traffic and site design overlap.

We need those shows on Disney Plus ALONG with all the 1990s Fox Kids era shows, X-Men TAS and Spider-Man TAS.

It'll likely be on Disney plus . but it's not like it should be elusive to it. but that' what will likely happen . Got treat for the maker of this thread.

Black Panther Voice Actor Omari Newton - Electric Playground Interview
211 views 1 week ago 44.9K subscribers
#Marvel #BlackPanther #TheDragonPrince

Omari Newton is an actor who has worked on awesome live action shows like Continuum, and animated shows like The Dragon Prince and Marvel Super Hero Adventures, where he voices none other than Black Panther! He joins us in the studio to talk about his career!

source: The Electric Playground Network | EPN

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"