• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where Is Gambit, Bishop, Cable, & Apocolyspe (sp) In This Movie?!?!?

This thread simply will not die.

I like the way time travel was done in the butterfly effect...

I think it can be done somewhat realistically...

I think this question has been answered sufficiently, many times over. It's kinda redundant to keep going over it again.

Anyone else agree?

Jplaya2023 said:
Look peeps im sorry if im being a little harsh but its the reality. In order to have a successful movie like batman and spiderman you need your A list heroes/villians to make it all work. Xmen is doing us fans a big disservice with leaving out people whose made the Xmen franchise what it is today, and adding people who are unknowns

Please, tell me in what backwards universe then are Ras and Scarecrow A list villains? Yet, Batman Begins was the best Batman film yet. There goes that logic.

Lightning Strikez! said:
I think this question has been answered sufficiently, many times over. It's kinda redundant to keep going over it again.

Anyone else agree?

I disagree, let the thread stay open. No one is flaming anyone its just a discussion. If people are tired of the thread they can ignore it and not post in the thread anymore.

Lightning Strikez! said:

Anyone else agree?

I agree, this board is useless: we've argued this many times throught the months.

Jplaya2023 said:
I disagree, let the thread stay open. No one is flaming anyone its just a discussion. If people are tired of the thread they can ignore it and not post in the thread anymore.

A discussion of...what? What exactly are we discussing--considering that is no longer even qualifying as a "spoiler" for X3?

MoiBijou said:
I agree, this board is useless: we've argued this many times throught the months.

:up: :up: :up:

Plus it has been CONFIRMED gambit is not in X3(xverse Q & A)......

Specter313 said:
Please, tell me in what backwards universe then are Ras and Scarecrow A list villains? Yet, Batman Begins was the best Batman film yet. There goes that logic.

Ras and Scarecrow ARE in FACT A list villians of Batman's.:up:

Ballistic Liz said:
Ras and Scarecrow ARE in FACT A list villians of Batman's.:up:

Ras is a big villain back in the day, but no one in the general public knows him. I call him an A- villain. Scarecrow isnt an A lister...

Lightning Strikez! said:
I'll let it stay open for now, but in Non-Spoilers.

Aah, somewhere it can die a nice slow death. You're more sadistic than I thought Lightning. :D

And out of the abyss....JPLAYA! And there was wailing and gnashing of teeth....

Really though, I never want to see Cable in an X-men movie, and I'd prefer not to see ApocaLips or Bishop either.

I want them to bring gladiator into the next movies. awesome. :D

gladiator.gif

shaggyhess said:
I want them to bring gladiator into the next movies. awesome. :D

gladiator.gif

hey thats the guy from the juggernaut video, they called him captain caveman

Jplaya2023 said:
hey thats the guy from the juggernaut video, they called him captain caveman

actually he is captain caveman, the guys who made the Juggernaut video are in charge of these things

why isn't cable in this movie ?
simple in the movie there is NO SUCH THING AS TIME TRAVEL therefore only the professor would belive him [as he is presently the only telepath in the team]the others would consider him either a madman or a fraud as traveling in time would turn history into the proverbial madhouse to their thinking

hey guys i know this thread should die already, but before it does i wanted to get my opinion in, a main reason the wont use Bishop, Cable, & Apocolyspe, ois because there story is very unrealistic, if you guys saw F4 (which im sure you did) they edited thta, remember the original story, they were in a space craft and got hit by cosmic rays , then landed on earth safely, in a comic thats a good story, in a real life movie its unrealistic, i meanwhere the hell does a scientist get his own personal space craft? not even donald trump can have one, that why they ajusted the story.

I know what your saying Bishop, Cable, & Apocolypse would be cool in a movie, but if they were it would fail, just like Nick fury and Captain America Did becaue they stuck with the original unrealistic story

well to answer this threads question...

i think Ratner planted seeds for this movie to open up the future X Men herego Bishop, Apocalypse, Cable etc....

there was an article that they wanted to go the Star Wars having prequels and sequels i think. so we'll see what happens....

HughJackFan420 said:

i think Ratner planted seeds for this movie to open up the future X Men herego Bishop, Apocalypse, Cable etc....

there was an article that they wanted to go the Star Wars having prequels and sequels i think. so we'll see what happens....

Ratner hasnt gotten an Xflim right in 3 tries so far. Us fans have given him to much flack.

HughJackFan420 said:

I already hate you. if only for brining this "thread" back, and Jplaya with it.

and how would you know that Ratner "planted seeds"? the one constant thing that people say about the future of the X-films is that this is the last one, but there will be spin-offs. not sequels, not prequels. spin-offs.

well to answer to this thread question...

I hope all of them are in the Negative Zone, and I hope they stay there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"