Sequels Which Avenger Should Join Spidey In The 3rd Film?

TonyStank1

Civilian
Reaction score
I think War Machine makes sense for 2 reasons. Let me know what you think...
A) He was Tony’s best friend, seeing him helping Spider-Man could be his way of coping with Tony’s loss by aiding the kid he was a mentor to.
B) If Spidey is public enemy number one at the moment, the military could get involved and who better to bring into the story than Rhodes.

I don't really see them focusing on Stark that much in this movie as they have with the previous 2. One of the big story points for FFH was having Peter get over Tony, so I don't see them retreading that ground. Plus War Machine is a bit derivative of Iron Man (appearance/power set wise) so I'd imagine they would want to go for someone different.

Without really knowing what they're gonna do with the story, it's hard to say who would best fit. I imagine they are gonna keep Spidey in NY this time around, so maybe Doctor Strange or Hulk. Though I personally think it would be a bit better to go with a left field choice with Shuri. And a way to have her in NY would be her visiting a Wakanda Outreach Center like the one at the end of Black Panther.

I think it depends on the villain and that villains background. If the villain is indeed Kraven with the rumored Wakanda background, than Suri or Okoye would fit assuming Black Panther himself didn't come to Queens himself.

Black Panther would actually make sense given that he and Spiderman both entered the MCU in CACW basically on Tony's side, so it would make sense if the two of them worked together bringing things full circle in a way for the 3rd film.

Captain Marvel, cause apparently the character needs redemption or something.
:oldrazz:

I think it depends on the villain and that villains background. If the villain is indeed Kraven with the rumored Wakanda background, than Suri or Okoye would fit assuming Black Panther himself didn't come to Queens himself.

Black Panther would actually make sense given that he and Spiderman both entered the MCU in CACW basically on Tony's side, so it would make sense if the two of them worked together bringing things full circle in a way for the 3rd film.

That would be freaking awesome

1. Kraven with Wakanda tech
2. Black Panther
3. Shuri talking technology with Peter.

Not an Avenger yet, but...

4604565-5116265267-dared.jpg

Or

latest

I mean, a lawyer would be useful.

None. Should be Daredevil

He can't be since the film will likely start shooting before late 2020. Marvel can't get Cox back until then.

Likely Hulk or War Machine.

He can't be since the film will likely start shooting before late 2020. Marvel can't get Cox back until then.

Likely Hulk or War Machine.

Reshoots

Hulk
Ant-man
Hawkeye
Seem best suited to help him out of his current situation, all having deal with stuff in there past, an were able to redeem them selfs/ or have experience being on the run/hiding out...
Ideally I'd say no new mentor figuer it never seem to work out too good {they either the up dead or villains or both lol)

On a side note both Antman & Hawkeye have teenage daughter's with hero potential in thier future ( who Peter could possibly take on the role of mentor for himself down the line) the mentee becomes the mentor kinda thing, so that could be an intersting set up for things to come ( after clearing his name first of course)

I say not an Avenger but the Fantastic Four. Change it up a bit and have someone else who we've not seen alongside Spidey before. We've seen all other Avengers fight next to him in either Infinity War or Endgame, so it's not anything new.

Or Daredevil.

I would say Dr. Strange being as I loved his interaction with Spidey in IW. If it weren't for the legal and/or logistical reasons, Daredevil or She-Hulk would make sense story wise.

I also wouldn't be surprised if its Black Panther assuming Kraven is the villain.

No Avengers, but how about an X-Men trainee?

I think Ryan Reynold's Deadpool would be the perfect fit for the next Spidey film. Wade can comment on all the corporate goings on with the Fox merger and the Sony deal and fan criticisms of the franchise (Peter's relationship with Tony and Tony's enemies, his diverse but non comic-accurate supporting cast) while struggling to keep his cursing at a PG-13 level. And unlike with Tony or Fury, Wade tagging along puts Peter in the adult role in the relationship.

I'd like to see Marvel Studio's wrap-up the Stark angle for this version of Spider-Man. Give him his own lab where he develops his photos and maintains stripped down versions of the Stark suits and where he can keep his web shooters and other Spider-Man paraphernalia maybe at a place also roomed by a few other famous room mates (who help pay the mortgage or rent for the upper story loft for the most part as they're fellow hero's) as Peter goes through his studies for college.

Post-Marvel Studio's Appearances per current contract with Sony, Parker could take some of his equipment to the Bugle (say a 3D printer for instance) only to take it home and have it acting all glitchy... Too much ink on a black stripped down suit that Parker hangs up to dry as he closes the door and a black puddle collects on the floor under the suit. Next day, Parker notices a frustrated yet frantic visitor from another newspapter at the Bugle looking for something named Eddie. He spots Peter and asks him if he's the kid he remembers from a school newspaper correcting a bunch of things in a article he wrote many years ago then comments to Parker have a nice life as shoulders past him still distraught as if left something.

I'd like to see Marvel Studio's wrap-up the Stark angle for this version of Spider-Man. Give him his own lab where he develops his photos and maintains stripped down versions of the Stark suits and where he can keep his web shooters and other Spider-Man paraphernalia maybe at a place also roomed by a few other famous room mates (who help pay the mortgage or rent for the upper story loft for the most part as they're fellow hero's) as Peter goes through his studies for college.

Post-Marvel Studio's Appearances per current contract with Sony, Parker could take some of his equipment to the Bugle (say a 3D printer for instance) only to take it home and have it acting all glitchy... Too much ink on a black stripped down suit that Parker hangs up to dry as he closes the door and a black puddle collects on the floor under the suit. Next day, Parker notices a frustrated yet frantic visitor from another newspapter at the Bugle looking for something named Eddie. He spots Peter and asks him if he's the kid he remembers from a school newspaper correcting a bunch of things in a article he wrote many years ago then comments to Parker have a nice life as shoulders past him still distraught as if left something.

How would any of this work following the ending of FFH, though?

If Kraven is the villain and is indeed Wakandian, I would love for Shuri to team up with Spidey. BP is too big of a character now to be in a supporting role (outside of the Avengers movies), same goes for Nyong'O. Okoye was my favorite character in BP, but her working on her own (even if it is to capture a Wakanda fugitive) seems kinda against her established story. Plus, having Shuri on her own would give her more time to be in the spotlight. If MJ has a bigger role this time, I can see her both feeling inspired and gaining confidence after seeing what Shuri is capable of. But also feeling jealous of her interactions with Peter, as a comedy relief/gag. The only problem is I don't see T'Challa letting his little sister do something like this.

As some said before, Daredevil would be awesome. I know many people says he'll need a lawyer, but remember he's still treated as Stark's protégé. I think Mrs. Potts won't have a problem getting as many lawyers as Peter needs.
Still, we saw in FFH Peter has been fighting mobs. No doubt they'll want to get rid of Parker, and Murdock has plenty of experience fighting them.

If Sony does involve Venom into SM3, then why not Ant-Man? Or the Wasp. Or both. They all live in San Francisco. Hell, I would love a female Avenger to join Spidey and make it a little different from the two previous movies.
The Wasp herself would be a great option. Say Scott is on a trip with Cassie and have Hope giving Spidey a hand.
Wanda will already be too busy in 2021 (although Fury did appear in all three marvel movies this year so I guess it's not impossible?). A little too soon to introduce the new Black Widow. Captain Marvel is way too powerful for any Spider-Man villain. I love Valkyrie but it'd make zero sense for her to be there. Pepper would doubtfully wear the Rescue armor again. Jessica Jones would be great, but I don't see any reason why she'd want to help a teenage hero. But in the unlikely scenario of them using a character from the TV shows, Quake would be helpful and easy to introduce to the GA.

All that being said, we didn't get another superhero in FFH. So, maybe something similar could happen this time? Agent 13, maybe? Or even just Pepper Potts giving advice to Peter (with the on screen return of Morgan)?

I would like a lot of avengers in Spiderman 3. But they are all on their own post-endgame
-Hulk : i dont think he would help Spidey
-Thor : not close to Spidey
-Hawkeye : not close
-Falcon : not close
-Wanda : not close
-War Machine : Maybe!
-Antman : not close
-Cap Marvel : no time
-Strange : Maybe!
-Black Panther : not close

Newbies: ShangShi, Moon Knight, She Hulk, Ms Marvel are not introduced yet but rumors want Ms Marvel in SM3

I don't want to see an Avenger in the 3rd movie in a supporting or major role.

Again I say, Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock/Daredevil

Yeah my top 3 would be:
-Daredevil
-Deadpool
-Wolverine

But I doubt any of those are happening

Again I say, Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock/Daredevil

Charlie Cox's Daredevil just makes a ton of sense from a number of different angles. Cox is already really well received as Daredevil and the fans would be pumped to see his Daredevil make the jump to the big screen. Additionally, the plot lines up well for his inclusion. Not only will Parker need legal representation, but since they don't have much money it would make sense to turn to a lawyer that has been shown to do pro bono work. Seeing Spidey and DD working together would be pretty amazing. The only obstacle may be the Netflix contract.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"