• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which hero are you looking forward to most in MUA?

Blade
Ghost Rider
Elektra
Moon Knight
Warbird
Beta Ray Bill

I love this game so far.

Moon Knight, Daredevil, Ghost Rider, Blade and Dr. Strange aren't available from the start. I've tried all those available at the start and I've enjoyed playing as the Fantastic Four most for some reason. The Human Torch and Reed are better then I'd thought they'd be. Iron Man and Deadpool are identical to their X-Men Legends counterparts. Cap is cool but throwing his shield confuses me. I can't control where it goes yet. Spider-Woman and Ms. Marvel are the best surprises and fun to play. It looks like I'll be benching Spider-Man and Wolverine for the duration. There's nothing new with them and no real reason to play them.

After only a few levels, Fin Fang Foom is my favorite boss battle by far.

jaydawg said:
Have you played XML2? Cause he's exactly the same.

Yeah, but he's my favorite character on that and this time they've given him decent costumes so :up: :up: :up:

Moonknight, Spider-Man, and Spider-Woman. Also, Thor.

a little over a week ago, I said Spiderman and Invisble Woman. I always have Spidey on my team but never use IW....lol

I look so much foward to playing

Spider-Woman
Invisible Woman
Elektra

Daredevil09 said:
Is The Punisher even in there?
I'll say "no". But he could be like US agent, Warmachine, and Beta ray Bill* Who are all atls of Cap, Ironman, and Thor, one of Nick Fury's alts.

Daredevil09 said:
What About Ant-Man?
Or Giant-Man?
Hank Pym is an NPC, you get advice from him. And he gives you a quest to find his Ant man helmet.

Daredevil09 said:
What about Captain Marvel is he in there?
PSP version only.

*so I've been told.

So far from the brief moments I've played

Silver Surfer
Spider-Woman
Dr. Strange
and Invisible Woman kick all sorts of ass.

Well i Played it Already so my favorite Character is The Human Torch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"