Who do you prefer, classic goblin or ultimate

Genesis 1.0 said:
Out of nowhere? You were on the opposing side of the argument, and since I don't take time to remember the other people's names, I just used what came to mind. And of course, you appeared out of thin air as usual.:confused:

Correction Hippy, it's Love/Hate.:) :mad:

Why you needed to bring up my name in the first place, I dont know. But I didnt even refute your post.:confused:

Darthphere said:
Why you needed to bring up my name in the first place, I dont know. But I didnt even refute your post.:confused:

Nah, you ignored the content of the post when it was centered around the topic in hand, typical of someone who doesn't have answer to combat a point of view.:(

hippy fascist said:
See...spot...run...run...spot...run
Don't worry, you'll be reading the big words in no time, if you keep up the good work!

Genesis 1.0 said:
Nah, you ignored the content of the post when it was centered around the topic in hand, typical of someone who doesn't have answer to combat a point of view.:(

ooooooooooh

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Genesis 1.0 said:

I dont have to, the poll speaks for me. Maybe OMG! I was letting you have your own opinion. Oh gee!:eek:

Letting someone have their own opinion? On the Hype?

Bulls***.

Darthphere said:
I dont have to, the poll speaks for me. Maybe OMG! I was letting you have your own opinion. Oh gee!:eek:

Heh, by that flawed logic, if the majority says something IS, then it's a fact. So anything that sells high enough to gain the majority gains credence and credibility through popularity. Damn. You just managed to single handedly accomlish what I've been working at for some time now; undermine every argument you've had concerning our culture in general, from music ro comics to film.

I'm starting to see why you avoid answering me more often.:o

Genesis 1.0 said:
Heh, by that flawed logic, if the majority says something IS, then it's a fact. So anything that sells high enough to gain the majority gains credence and credibility through popularity. Damn. You just managed to single handedly accomlish what I've been working at for some time now; undermine every argument you've had concerning our culture in general, from music ro comics to film.

I'm starting to see why you avoid answering me more often.:o

You use the same arguemnt for New Avengers, "it sells so people like it" Please dont be a hypocrite.:o

And once again, I was letting you have your opinion.

Don't let him have his own opinion, he's obviously looking to you to give it to him.

profiteroles.jpg

Darthphere said:
You use the same arguemnt for New Avengers, "it sells so people like it" Please dont be a hypocrite.:o

And once again, I was letting you have your opinion.

I am soooo glad I checked this before I logged out.

Now let's not stoop to fabrication, quote the post bro, I said off the top that the numbers do indeed lie, but I didn't think that was the case for that title. I NEVER said that just because it was in majority that it was legit.

If you're going to try and put someone in their place, at least have a rough idea of where you're going.:o

Night Night:up:

Genesis 1.0 said:
I am soooo glad I checked this before I logged out.

Now let's not stoop to fabrication, quote the post bro, I said off the top that the numbers do indeed lie, but I didn't think that was the case for that title. I NEVER said that just because it was in majority that it was legit.

If you're going to try and put someone in their place, at least have a rough idea of where you're going.:o

Night Night:up:

You just made my point.:confused:

It's funny, the Ultimate Spider-Man series was supposed to be perfect for the new wave of readers that would come thanks to the Spider-Man film, so what the **** was up with completely changing the Goblin into some wannabe Hulk?

IAmHe9 said:
It's funny, the Ultimate Spider-Man series was supposed to be perfect for the new wave of readers that would come thanks to the Spider-Man film, so what the **** was up with completely changing the Goblin into some wannabe Hulk?

Because the Ultimate Universe is it's own thing. If you want the Marvel Universe Green Goblin than read the regular universe Spider-Man titles.

SpideyInATree said:
Because the Ultimate Universe is it's own thing. If you want the Marvel Universe Green Goblin than read the regular universe Spider-Man titles.

I wouldnt recommend that, considering 616 Goblin sucks ass right now.

Darthphere said:
I wouldnt recommend that, considering 616 Goblin sucks ass right now.

Apparently that's what everyone wants the Ultimate Green Goblin to be.

SpideyInATree said:
Apparently that's what everyone wants the Ultimate Green Goblin to be.

People want a lot of things theyll never get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"