Who do you prefer, classic goblin or ultimate

deemar325 said:
I just find Ult.Goblin a overall better concept, Norman has closer ties to Spidey and is the source of Peter's powers indirectly and Norman turning into an actual chimeric Goblin creature just rings truer than 'a guy sniffs green gas and steals halloween costume.'

Basically what I said, just more comedic.:up:

THIS Goblin makes a hell of alot more sense to me than the 616.

*Watches Darth and Hippy Facist shred my 'Old School' membership*

It was worth it.:(

Genesis 1.0 said:

Dude, you're entitled to your opinion. **** I get mocked for liking sin's past but I don't care. You like what you like. I just wanted to find out how people felt about this.

The only person I have a problem with on this forum is celldog and that's 'cause he's a big cock with a massive chip on his shoulder

hippy fascist said:
Dude, you're entitled to your opinion. **** I get mocked for liking sin's past but I don't care. You like what you like. I just wanted to find out how people felt about this.

The only person I have a problem with on this forum is celldog and that's 'cause he's a big cock with a massive chip on his shoulder

:confused: Where'd the serious overtone come from? That last bit for purely for my own amusement, it's not as if anyone could slice through my platinum membership card.:o

Genesis 1.0 said:

You know, you dont have to mention me in every post you make.

Genesis 1.0 said:
:confused: Where'd the serious overtone come from? That last bit for purely for my own amusement, it's not as if anyone could slice through my platinum membership card.:o

Not supposed to be serious. I'm not having a go, ju st saying..."It's all good!":D

The Leaguer said:
But he worships you.

Nah, that'd be Jewish Hobbit.

Pfft. Darth makes a point of getting on my nerves as often as possible, it's the least I can do.

Genesis 1.0 said:
Nah, that'd be Jewish Hobbit.

Pfft. Darth makes a point of getting on my nerves as often as possible, it's the least I can do.

Youre right Jewishhobbit worships me too.:o

The Leaguer said:
Darthie-poo is, in fact, the Jewish God.

Then I pity those poor bastards and remain thankful that I'm not Jewish.:o

Genesis 1.0 said:

Essentially, I am the same God.:o Have a nice trip.

Genesis 1.0 said:
Apparently you are, because you worship Darthy-poo. But only I can call him that. If you do, he will give you a hang-nail. A really painful one.

Darthphere said:
Essentially, I am the same God.:o Have a nice trip.

Impossible since I've pwned you so many times and you can't pwn God.

Du'r.:o

Genesis 1.0 said:
Impossible since I've pwned you so many times and you can't pwn God.

Du'r.:o

LOL! You know whats more lame. Calling your own pwn.:o

Darthphere said:
LOL! You know whats more lame. Calling your own pwn.:o

Hey, we don't all have groupies that follow us around and laugh at our jokes. SOME of us have to highlight our own witticism because none of the rest of you matter.

As I always say, it's good to talk to yourself since it's probably the most intelligent conversation you're going to get.:o

You don't have groupies because you're a groupie. You can only be one or the other!

Genesis 1.0 said:
Hey, we don't all have groupies that follow us around and laugh at our jokes. SOME of us have to highlight our own witticism because none of the rest of you matter.

As I always say, it's good to talk to yourself since it's probably the most intelligent conversation you're going to get.:o

Ah it ok, you can have friends to. If you need to highlight your witticism, it probably wasnt as witty as you thought it was.

The Leaguer said:
You don't have groupies because you're a groupie. You can only be one or the other!

Groupies are cheap. I prefer 'Paid Motivational Poster'.:O

Genesis 1.0 said:

It's true leaguer, you are darth's personal cheer squad.

Darthphere said:
Ah it ok, you can have friends to. If you need to highlight your witticism, it probably wasnt as witty as you thought it was.

...........Or people are so used to laughing at the same old recycled ish i.e. throwing themselves at one of the more prominent posters in a Brokeback fashion or say, proclaiming themselves God. I think they've forgotten what real wit sounds like.:( :down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"