Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Who should join the Team??

BoredGuy

Never Did a Popular Thing
Reaction score
This show could use some more comic-related characters, lets admit it, so who do you all think it should be??

we have SHIELD specific characters, such as:
Maria Hill (after HIMYM wraps), Daisy Johnson, or Clay Quartermain

There's Cap's supporting players, like:
Falcon, Sharon Carter, or Winter Soldier

or SHIELD-related superheroes:
Spider-Woman, Mockingbird, Taskmaster, Luke Cage, or even the Thunderbolts

Knowing Whedon's style, it's probably inevitable that a superhero gets added to the team at some point, and hopefully it'll be someone we know. My preference would be for either Taskmaster or Spider-woman (though she may be a long shot.)

Maria Hill and Sharon Carter are most likely.

I wouldn't mind seeing J.August Richards character in a recurring role this season.

Batman.

They can find a way around trademark. With prep time.

Hey, if Fox can have a Batman show, guess anything's possible.
lol

the CW must be flippin out right now

Alternate universe Nick Fury (played by David Hasselhoff)

Definitely like to see Peterson (JAR) return; Coulson seemed to hint at that.

Sharon Carter would definitely be interesting, and ABC could possibly benefit from cross-promoing Emily Van Camp on two different shows.

Hill is probably a recurring character, but I think she'll serve more as a foil, as she always does, rather than one of the good guys.

It'd be nice to see AOS resurrect some of the failed TV projects that were in development in recent years, like Mockingbird, Cloak and Dagger, and AKA Jessica Jones.

Also, this is a perfect opportunity to draft Nathan Fillion into the MCU in some role or other. You've got a Joss alumni on the ABC network, and a Joss show on the ABC network, and Marvel crossover potential already with Castle (they did a comic book about him, didn't they?). Hell, you could even *have* Castle in AOS, for that matter, as a recurring character.

I think Paladin would be kinda cool...would have to tone down his uni...but he would wor great.

Maria Hill of course! Especially How I Met Your Mother is ending this season.

Isn't it being made by WB but is being aired on Fox?

Yeah, but the guys who specifically run the CW probably aren't happy about that because they don't see any money from it.

I'd love to see Taskmaster. But I'd have him start out as a recurring villain. And eventually he gets signed on by SHIELD, because the paycheck is just right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"