• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Homecoming Who should replace Roberto Orci as the writer

Vince Gillian

Brad bird

John Henry buttworth

Jez buttworth

Christopher Macqurrie

Rian Johnson

James Vanderbilt

Mark waid

Jm dematteis

Max landis

Infect if mysterio or KRAVEN appeared in the third film imagine if it were written by George rr Martin 0_0

The guys who did gravity and skyfall

So...Alfonso Cuaron and John Logan? Oh, and the other 2 Bond writers?

I'll admit, John Logan is actually a pretty good choice. Sony could reach out to him because he's written two Bond films. I guess they have a good relationship with the guy. Plus, the guy has got an amazing resume.

That's right. Hire the bond writers. They can grasp spiderman like they had with bond:)

I mean Goyer was involved in the Blade Trilogy, Dark Knight Trilogy, 2 Ghost Riders films, and Man of Steel; who would be better suited to do a Spider-Man film than a man who's been involved in so many CBMs.

i mean goyer was involved in the blade trilogy, dark knight trilogy, 2 ghost rider films, and man of steel; who would be better suited to do a spider-man film than a man who's been involved in so many cbms.

ಠ_ಠ

Greg Weisman
the-rock-slow-clap.gif

Can't believe I thought of this earlier.

Brian Michael Bendis to write the dialogue.

We did. We thought of Bendis on the script with Jon Favreau directing when Spidey goes back to Marvel.

Ooh. Damn, yeah, that's be pretty ****ing incredible.

How about having him write ASM3, though?

If I'm Sony, the first thing I'm doing is showing Avi Arad the door.

Once I've sobered up after a night of celebrating, I'd be calling either of these pairs and offering whatever it took:

Phil Lord and Christopher Miller
Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver

In terms of writers there are lots options. In terms of breathing new life into the franchise ,I'd go with the J.J. Abrams and Brad Bird. I think their styles would work well with the Spiderman character.

Bendis' writing in comics felt more like a live action crime and drama series which I really love. One of the The things I love about comic books are that they felt more like something out of a movie, tv show, cartoon, animated series, and video game cutscenes. Bendis' work felt more and more like a tv show which is what I love about his work and I really live how bendis makes his dialouge realistic and extremely enjoyable. Most people don't love his avengers books but to be honest I actually enjoy a hell of a time with them. I really love how enjoyable his Stories were and how fun his dialogue were with rach characters. Bendis is one of my all time favorite writers and my childhood since high school. So I hope he makes the dialogue more realistic or grounded and fun if he gets the shots:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"