• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Legends of Tomorrow Who they can add to LOT without adding a new character....

ZIPBAGS

Sidekick
Reaction score
On Flash Wally is now Kid Flash. While I have no problem with the character per se. I just think its too early to have him on the show. So now we basically have two Flash's. So with Reverse Flash being one of the bad guys on LOT. It would make sense for the Legends to recruit him to help. This way he is not on Flash being a duplicate of Barry and he is on a team that needs a speedster.

Just a thought.

So much time has been spent in the past...why not go to the future for awhile, like when we went to the future Star City? Would at least make for a change of pace as far as scenery goes.

Well mission wise they have no reason to save the future but beyond that they could come up with reasons. Really I'd like them to travel to other Earths now. One they save some money on the budget. Hell save some money on the casting. But then they can do whatever and avoid dealing with time travel plot problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"