Who would like to see Doc Ock return in Spidey 3?

chemical_echo said:
Yes, but being right next to a nuclear fission explosion is almost surely likely to leave you dead.

Bringing Doc Ock back would confuse too many people. And besides, why would he have to be pronounced dead? It's pretty obvious that he died.

Except that he didnt. Sam Raimi himself pointed out that Ock didnt die, he disappeared. Doc Ock had a link to him saying that. Ask him about it.

doc ock probably isnt dead. Many characters come back from the dead in marvel comics, especially spiderman. Norman osborn, doc ock, gwen stacy, aunt may, and more characters "come back to life" in the comics. If theyre gonna put doc ock in a nother Spidey movie, make it the last one. they should have a teamup of villains (sinister 6??) in the last film. this film needs to focus on new villains.

No, it need to focus on the Most unsung hero of all time:

Harry Osborn!!!!

HourManRocks said:
doc ock probably isnt dead. Many characters come back from the dead in marvel comics, especially spiderman. Norman osborn, doc ock, gwen stacy, aunt may, and more characters "come back to life" in the comics. If theyre gonna put doc ock in a nother Spidey movie, make it the last one. they should have a teamup of villains (sinister 6??) in the last film. this film needs to focus on new villains.

what are you talking about...none of your contentions make sense.

1. Norman osborn -- obviously he can come back to life, hes evolved himself using a chemical formula.

2. doc ock -- when did he come back to life? As i recall, he was killed by kaine and carolyn trainer took the technology from his mechanical arms...

3. Gwen Stacy -- Gwen stacy died; possibly even by spider-man's hand. The Gwen that came back to life was, in fact, a clone created by Miles Warren (aka the jackal) to obtain a sample of peter parker's DNA, so she never technically came back to life, she was 're-created'.

4. Aunt May -- Never died, it was a plot twist.

Norman osborn...thats the only character you listed, and aside for genetically altered villains such as sandman and hydroman, i cant think of many others.:eek:

Ock isn't dead says Stan Lee. He'll probably be back but not in #3.

In one of the Amazing Spiderman comics, Gwen Stacy's children try to avenge the death of their mother and kill Peter.

It was something like Amazing Spiderman: Sins Past, or Sins of the Father

Stan Lee has about as much imput into the making of the movies' plots as an actor does.

An executive producer of a motion picture is typically a producer who is not necessarily involved in any creative or technical aspects of production. They generally handle business issues, and may be a financier of a movie. Some executive producers act as representatives of the studio or production company (www.wikipedia.com)

hence, stan lee's involvement is limited. Though he made the stories originally, he really has no creative say in their transition to film. Which totally sucks since he's the best writer that comic books ever saw.

Also, as far as doctor octopus' return to the big screen is concerned.

In the movies, Doc Ock = Dead.

now, even if he WASNT DEAD, even though we saw him DROWN, and his little tentacle lights go out... he also regained he sanity in the end of sm2, so what fun would he be as a villain anyway?

pooor doc ock.

rest in peace

scum bag.

Spideyssuperfan said:
2. doc ock -- when did he come back to life? As i recall, he was killed by kaine and carolyn trainer took the technology from his mechanical arms...

Wow,when was the last time you read a Spider-Man comic???

Doc Ock was ressurrected 8 years ago in ASM#427.He wasn't even dead a full two years before they brought him back.The fans missed him terribly and wanted the real thing back.Not a female pretender.

Btw Sam Raimi said Ock isn't dead.So that's good enough for me :)

No more ock, they have enough major villians in this film as it is. If you ask me, one is enough. Two is pushing it, but sam can pull it off. Any more than that, and the same thing will happen to Spider-man 3 that happened to Batman & Robin.

Doc Ock said:
Wow,when was the last time you read a Spider-Man comic???

Doc Ock was ressurrected 8 years ago in ASM#427.He wasn't even dead a full two years before they brought him back.The fans missed him terribly and wanted the real thing back.Not a female pretender.

Btw Sam Raimi said Ock isn't dead.So that's good enough for me :)

see, i edged away from the original marvel universe, and i read the ultimate spiderman comic series now, for that exact reason actaully. My retailer only carried certain issues and books, and i couldnt get to all of them, so it all got wicked confusing when i could get my hands on them!

i know sam said he wasnt dead, but i dont understand how he couldnt be if we saw him die...i guess its like you cant really untoll a bell

fangrl06 said:
No more ock, they have enough major villians in this film as it is. If you ask me, one is enough. Two is pushing it, but sam can pull it off. Any more than that, and the same thing will happen to Spider-man 3 that happened to Batman & Robin.

how dare u even think Spiderman would go the Batman & Robin

your comment is great....for me to poop on

they can bring back Doc Ock. good example of succesful movies bringing back villains....Voldemore in Harry Potter.

SINISTER 6 IT WILL HAPPEN DAMN IT

(at least i hope)

HughJackFan420 said:
I think this thread was deleted but anyways.

Willem Dafoe caught me off guard in the second movie because I wasn't paying attetntion to the starting credits. i was looking more at the pictures. but i'm anticipating to see Alfred Molina in the opening credits. but we'll see what happens
We'd all like to see him but it ain't gonna happen.

HughJackFan420 said:
how dare u even think Spiderman would go the Batman & Robin

they can bring back Doc Ock. good example of succesful movies bringing back villains....Voldemore in Harry Potter.

(at least i hope)

I think the sinister 6 would be considered as one villain though since theyre one large unit of villains. Good idea though:up: :)

/\yeah i mean so far with the stories we have it can possibly lead to a great finale for Spiderman 6 which should respectively be used for the Sinister 6. some villains can die some can stay i don't know. but watching Spiderman 3 we will know something as far as there being a future for the Sinister 6

HughJackFan420 said:

(at least i hope)

wow. they should not let kids under 11 on this wedsite.

You know it's funny, when my parents saw Spider-man 2 in theaters, they told me when they saw Doc Ock drown, whatever, they thought he didn't die. I told them that Alfred Molina was asked to come back in the future. They obviously saw something we didn't.

No, in my honest opinion I do not want to see Ock return. Not when we have awsome villains like the stiltman and the hypno hustler to make there debut on the big screen.

I'd like to see that scene with Ock in Sandman's cell...but explain to me why law enforcement would put two super-powered individuals in one cell together?

ElectroFlare said:
I'd like to see that scene with Ock in Sandman's cell...but explain to me why law enforcement would put two super-powered individuals in one cell together?

they wouldnt

cause doc ock is dead.

They already said he's not dead.Both Arad and Raimi said it.

Take it up with them if anyone doesn't like it.So until they say otherwise,Ock is alive.

i just dont understand how he can be, thats all. We saw him die, or were we meant to think we thought we think he dies?

that didnt make sense, but i guess anything is possible

His appearance would kinda be unnecessary, there seems to already be a crowd of villains in the film and Doc's character is supposedly dead. Spidey has a lot more cool villains to go through, there's no need recycling any, afterall Doc Ock completely owned the second film. What more can we ask for?:cool::up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"