The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Doc Ock in TASM2

Given his knack for treachery, I'd be all for having the technology that creates the individual members of the Sinister Six all coming from Oscorp and Norman Osborn, but having the actual Sinister Six team be formed by a rogue Otto Octavius who is as interested in the destruction of Norman Osborn as he is in taking apart Spider-Man.

Unless it's Norman as Goblin, I am in full agreement. And I am VERY partial to the idea of an Ultimate look for this new Dock Ock.

Oh golly god, look what I did there. :p

I like that idea.

6ab4f9a3-402c-4b86-b5cd-404c28c7e551_zps92178659.jpg

x_ef34ac2d.jpg

Christoph Waltz is a great idea, and I'd be all for that, but my top pick to play Doctor Octopus is Mads Mikkelsen:

movies_mads_mikkelsen_hannibal_1.jpg

I'd be interesting to have Doc as a mentor to Peter beforehand. Don't exactly know how, but they'll find a way to tie him into the Richard Parker mix.

Raimi pretty much did that already. I want to see Dr. Octopus be the ******* he's meant to be. No redemption at the end, either.

BJ Novak: Not pivotal, but not an extra...

Mhmmmmmmmmmmm.

I just want Christopher Waltz in this franchise somewhere in any capacity... but him for Doc Ock sounds so good it makes me wana puke and kill myself (p&r)

I very much like that idea and could see that happening

Thanks. :yay::up:

I just want Christopher Waltz in this franchise somewhere in any capacity... but him for Doc Ock sounds so good it makes me wana puke and kill myself (p&r)

And I agree. Hell, Waltz could be the school janitor sweeping up in the background during one of the TASM2 scenes and I'd be happy. lmao

I thought Waltz could've been a really good Norman Osborn but alas....

Could you imagine him as Green Goblin? Playful yet menacing. He would've rocked that ****.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"