The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Connection Between the Chamber of 6, Fedora Guy and The Vulture/Doc Ock Harnesses

But you're just a weirdo who enjoys wearing t-shirts and shorts in cold weather.

So are you saying that Cooper says both "the future" AND "we have plans for you, Peter Parker"?????????

But you're just a weirdo who enjoys wearing t-shirts and shorts in cold weather.

So are you saying that Cooper says both "the future" AND "we have plans for you, Peter Parker"?????????

Yup. I've been saying that from the start.

And yeah, I do so love wearing summer clothes in winter. lol

Hypothermia loves you, Spideyfan117.

That and frostbite. When will I learn?!

Just grab a screen-used spidey suit from the movies. Spidey always swings around in the winter and is warm still.

Stay away from the SM2 suit though, I heard it rides up into the nuts pretty bad.

Just grab a screen-used spidey suit from the movies. Spidey always swings around in the winter and is warm still.

Stay away from the SM2 suit though, I heard it rides up into the nuts pretty bad.

:funny: Maybe I should avoid hurting my nads and just buy some of those classy heart-print thermals Spidey had in TSSM.

So, I presume everyone who have already seen TASM2 knows that the man in the shadows is The Gentleman (just as some of us speculated here). The female voice from elevator calls him in one scene towards the end of the film "Mr Fiers" and The Gentleman's true name is Gustav Fiers. I don't think it's another coincidence.

Edit: Now I see that during credits Michael Masse who plays this guy is directly listed as "Gustav Fiers (The Gentleman)".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"