• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Who would win a fight?

Spidey-Lad93

Civilian
Reaction score
Who would win a fight between Toby Maguire(Spider-Man) and Andrew Garfield(Spider-Man) if you had to chose one. By the way this isn't a who played the better Spider-Man thread

They both have the same powers. The only advantage Tobey's has is infinite webbing.

Why i feel this soon will become a Raimi vs Webb thread??

On topic Garfield wins lol

I think Garfield cause he's taller, longer reach. Just kidding, pointless thread dude...

In terms of...

Strength:
I feel that Toby's Spider-Man is stronger based on what we've seen so far.

Skills:
Andrew's Spider-Man has more/better spider-like movements. Also able to make good use of his surrounding.

Agility:
Andrew's Spider-Man seems to be more agile and quicker.

Powers:
Andrew's Spider-Man has webshooter. Can't really tell if the webbing is stronger than Toby's. Though Andrew's is more "steel"-like and Toby's is kinda gooey. 50-50 on that.
The intensity of Andrew's spider-sense seems to be stronger. (He detected danger at the bridge from Gwen's roof.)

That's all that I can think of now, and I'm gonna give it to Andrew. :-)

Edit: Come on guys I think it can be a fun thread if we are willingly to share our opinions without bashing anyone :-)

It's a little unfair to judge their fighting style considering a lot of the fighting in ASM was all CGI and more advanced than 2001ish/2002, 2003/2004, and 2005-2007 when the last series was being worked on. They couldn't do everything they wanted. I really liked Andrew's movements etc but I can't imagine that being pulled off 10 years ago.

Andrew Garfield's Peter can actually build stuff. So he'd make a device that zeros in on the frequency of Tobey's tear ducts and make him cry uncontrollably, then knock him out. While making jokes.

In terms of...

Strength:
I feel that Toby's Spider-Man is stronger based on what we've seen so far.

Skills:
Andrew's Spider-Man has more/better spider-like movements. Also able to make good use of his surrounding.

Agility:
Andrew's Spider-Man seems to be more agile and quicker.

Powers:
Andrew's Spider-Man has webshooter. Can't really tell if the webbing is stronger than Toby's. Though Andrew's is more "steel"-like and Toby's is kinda gooey. 50-50 on that.
The intensity of Andrew's spider-sense seems to be stronger. (He detected danger at the bridge from Gwen's roof.)

That's all that I can think of now, and I'm gonna give it to Andrew. :-)

Edit: Come on guys I think it can be a fun thread if we are willingly to share our opinions without bashing anyone :-)

Good points :up:

Andrew wins then.

Didn't this happen in a Superman movie?

I know, lets make it a tag team fight. Each Spider-Man partnering with his Uncle Ben.

Last edited:
Didn't this happen in a Superman movie?

I know, lets make it a tag team fight. Each Spider-Man partnering with his Uncle Ben.

Then The Amazing Spider-Man wins, because Uncle Sheen knows a right cross when he sees one! PLUS he hasn't been on his ass for 35 years LOL!

Laundry Sheriff's got Andrew Spidey's back too hahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"