• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Amazing Spider-Man Garfield allergic to costume, (accidentally) ironic story from E! Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why all of a sudden he has an allergic reaction to the suit? Nothing was mentioned about him being allergic to suit before.

I so serious about the suit, man, because it looks awful. My only hopes for it in the movie is that it has context in a good movie...which it probably won't because his suit has no practical purpose other than that was the way he wanted it to look.

I so serious about the suit, man, because it looks awful. My only hopes for it in the movie is that it has context in a good movie...which it probably won't because his suit has no practical purpose other than that was the way he wanted it to look.

But still no matter what it's still spider man. So what they made some well major tweak to the suit..... it's just a suit. I'm surprise you're not complaining about all the suit changes spidey went through in the comic books, now that's something to talk about!!

But still no matter what it's still spider man. So what they made some well major tweak to the suit..... it's just a suit. I'm surprise you're not complaining about all the suit changes spidey went through in the comic books, now that's something to talk about!!

I think 99% of those suck too. I have said that before but this isn't the Spider-Man comics forum.

What the suit looks like matters. Just because he is identifiable as Spider-Man doesn't make it a good suit.

I think 99% of those suck too. I have said that before but this isn't the Spider-Man comics forum.

What the suit looks like matters. Just because he is identifiable as Spider-Man doesn't make it a good suit.

I mean but think it this way, are you going to really sit through the whole two hour film and the only thing you're going to be worry about is his suit? Nah that's a bit pessimistic. :dry: I think it's the movie and the spider-man character that counts. I can care less about the suit but then again i like the design so i'll probably like the film regardless but explain to me how looks matter? Have you ever heard don't judge the book by it cover? This could be one bad-@$$ spidey in a well heavily modified suit.

I never said I wasn't going to see the movie. I just have no faith in it if the suits represents the decision process going on. We will see. It's better to be surprised than to be let down.

If you need me to explain to you how look matters then I don't think I need to waste my time. Here is Green Goblin on Broadway...what do you think?
Page_t593_1_tx700.jpg

Last edited:
I never said I wasn't going to see the movie. I just have no faith in it if the suits represents the decision process going on. We will see. It's better to be surprised than to be let down.

If you need me to explain to you how look matters then I don't think I need to waste my time. Here is Green Goblin on Broadway...what do you think?
Page_t593_1_tx700.jpg

imageshomer-shudders-small.jpg

Page_t593_1_tx700.jpg

You can't even tell that's Green Goblin! How is that a fair example? :p

He looks like he is trying to show some leg and flirting with the camera person. IT'S A TRAP!

Page_t593_1_tx700.jpg

its a freaking broadway show!!! Of course they gonna go with the latter very weird looking GG.That image is quite disturbing no i take that back, VERY DISTURBING.

He looks like some kind of sea creature with all those fins.

Apparently, German television also thought this was true and aired to story some minutes ago :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"