• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Who Would You Like To See Play Joker.

BloodyWolverine

Superhero
Reaction score
I know its being said that Heath Ledger will be playing the Joker. But i heard also that Ledger said he would be taking a break from doing movies for a little while. Also has Chris Nolan confirmed this as fact for if not you should just wait and see what he says. We may have Ledger all wrong and maybe he had a killer audition. But lets pretend for a moment that no had been casted yet. Who would make a good Joker in your book. I will make a list of 10 choices i think would make a good Joker and lets have a little poll on it. Us the Batman fans. I trust Nolan whom ever he chooses for he gave us fana ans awesome movie.

1 Johnny Depp.
2 Paul Bettany.
3 Geoffrey Rush.
4 Mark Hamill.
5 Alan Cummings.
6 Mike Meyers.
7 Dwight Schults.
8 Matt Damon.
9 Jim Carrey.
10 Jack Black.

I know a few are a bit old actors and well one may have to loose some weight but i think he has the right crazy attitude to pull it off.

^ Wait this is a movie forum right about up coming films right. Yes i know there is a Batman Begins forum but i wanted to try it here first. Since teh movie hasn't even been completely written yet.

Paul Bettany, then Crispin Glover.
That ain't happening, though.

Johnny Depp is a phenomenal actor, he could pull it off. Didn't like POTC2 or Charlie that much, but every other movie of his I liked alot. He's a great character actor.

funny, Christian Bale once played a gay man. Honestly, did Brokeback taint Ledger's career? He's an offbeat choice for Joker, but he's not a bad actor at all.

Give the guy a fighting chance...

tom%20cruise.jpg

Tom%20Cruise%202.jpg

Tom%20Cruise.jpg

tomcruisecrazyshanghai.jpg

crazycruise.jpeg

ap_tom_cruise_katie_holmes_210.jpg

tom_cruise_1140470082.jpg

xwolverine2 said:
brilliant:up:
He's perfect i for the role, isn't he? He wouldn't even need to act(which he can't) and he'd get to wear big lifts. Which he'd love to have an excuse to wear. And then you could get Holmes to play Harley.

The reason i put Mark Hamill is because he does the voice for the Joker on the batman animated series. I chose Johnny Depp for i hear there going for darker Joker. I however think Toney Curren the guy who Played the invisible man in L.X.g an Markus in Underworld Evolution would make a great Joker. Awe i heard that Guy Pearce is to be Harvy Dent.

Im happy with Ledger, itd be interesting to see Jack Black as The Joker though hehe

I wanted Depp or Bettany, but Ledger is a good choice.

Octoberist said:
funny, Christian Bale once played a gay man. Honestly, did Brokeback taint Ledger's career? He's an offbeat choice for Joker, but he's not a bad actor at all.

Give the guy a fighting chance...

:up:
and Tom Hanks won an Oscar for playing a gay man...

People need to get over this crap.:o

honestly, why do people want Robin Williams? I don't get it at all, and I like the guy. He just doesn't fit the character, he's too old now, and he's short.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"