• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Iron Man 2 Why Samuel Jackson Should Not be Nick Fury!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Na I think he's older than that but something seems to be pissing him off in real life and he is talking it out on the hype because he's talking about politics and a bunch of other crazy azz stuff.
That is just Kirk's style... if someone intelligently rebuts your post, rant about something entirely unrelated so that you don't actually have to respond

I'm over 21 yrs and able to drink. That is all the information you need to know.
Unfortuantly I don't believe you at this time. You don't act that old. You talk and write like an early teen. Whether or not you are able to drink has absolutely nothing to do with the conversation we are having (seems like the sort of thing a kid would throw out there in an attempt to make others think he is older).

That is just Kirk's style... if someone intelligently rebuts your post, rant about something entirely unrelated so that you don't actually have to respond

I noticed that earlier...that's why I keep asking what he is talking about in some of his responses.

Unfortuantly I don't believe you at this time. You don't act that old. You talk and write like an early teen. Whether or not you are able to drink has absolutely nothing to do with the conversation we are having (seems like the sort of thing a kid would throw out there in an attempt to make others think he is older).

Sadly, some people truly are that ignorant... trust me, I've seen them.... ironically in my extended families convenience store in their bar... drinking their butt off.

unfortuantly i don't believe you at this time. You don't act that old. You talk and write like an early teen. Whether or not you are able to drink has absolutely nothing to do with the conversation we are having (seems like the sort of thing a kid would throw out there in an attempt to make others think he is older).

spot.on.

Unfortunately I don't believe you at this time. You don't act that old. You talk and write like an early teen. Whether or not you are able to drink has absolutely nothing to do with the conversation we are having (seems like the sort of thing a kid would throw out there in an attempt to make others think he is older).

Who are you to question me about my age, morals, or ethics. I don't owe you or anyone else an explanation about anything. You don't exist in my world.

:im::im::im::im::im:

Looks like the awesomeness of Star Trek has clouded this guy's feeble mind.

Kirk you do realize that if he wanted, C.Lee could just ban your ass. So at the moment, he does exist in your world :hehe:

Kirk you do realize that if he wanted, C.Lee could just ban your ass. So at the moment, he does exist in your world :hehe:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

:im::im::im::im:

I don't think he should be banned just yet. He's providing us with valuable comedy.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Right. Congress didn't make the rules of this board... the guy that made this board made the rules. Also, you didn't have to join here.

So you can be banned for what you say. Deal with it. :hehe:

Who are you to question me about my age, morals, or ethics. I don't owe you or anyone else an explanation about anything. You don't exist in my world.
I am a Moderator at this site, and it is my job, by reading thier posts for their content, to determine if they are allowed to continue posting here.

Hate to tell you this....but we aren't the United States government....we are the SUPERHEROHYPE! on the worldwideweb of the internet.

Right. Congress didn't make the rules of this board... the guy that made this board made the rules. Also, you didn't have to join here.

So you can be banned for what you say. Deal with it. :hehe:

Is this website base in the U.S.? If so, this website is subjected by the laws of the FCC and the U.S.A.

It's funny. And C.Lee is trying to explain the ways of the world.

What is the point of this thread?

To watch a delusional lunatic rant on and on about celebrities, the movie industry, how he'd prefer 616 Fury, his thoughts on the government, how he can drink, etc.

Essentially ISS, it's a cluster**** of topics created by the ramblings of a deranged madman... and the hype is loving it. :hehe:

I am a Moderator at this site, and it is my job, by reading their posts for their content, to determine if they are allowed to continue posting here.

That may be true, but where does it say on the board that I have to give you my real age? Don't you think that is my personal information?

thpopcorncat.gif

To watch a delusional lunatic rant on and on about celebrities, the movie industry, how he'd prefer 616 Fury, his thoughts on the government, how he can drink, etc.

Essentially ISS, it's a cluster**** of topics created by the ramblings of a deranged madman... and the hype is loving it. :hehe:
Oh...okay. So I should just sit back and enjoy before the banning takes place.

Is this website base in the U.S.? If so, this website is subjected by the laws of the FCC and the U.S.A.
Which doesn't cover how we interpret who should be banned for making offensive or trollish posts.
That may be true, but where does it say on the board that I have to give you my real age? Don't you think that is my personal information?
Nowhere does it say you have to give me your real age. I really didn't expect you to give it anyway. That wasn't the point. The point is....I ask questions and interpret how people answer them. I've been doing this a long time. You are evasive, overly defensive and confrontational.

Which doesn't cover how we interpret who should be banned for making offensive or trollish posts.

Nowhere does it say you have to give me your real age. I really didn't expect you to give it anyway. That wasn't the point. The point is....I ask questions and interpret how people answer them. I've been doing this a long time. You are evasive, overly defensive and confrontational.

You are right about one thing. I'm evasive, overly defensive, and confrontational. I don't trust people or have other people do my thinking for me. I'm that way in real life. I'm out to get my fair share in everything. If the rich or the people on Wall Street don't give a damn about the poor, than why should I care about anyone else. Give me examples of why I should even give a damn about the human race. The day I finally die and leave this world, will be the best day in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"