WandaVision Will we see Wanda's parents?

pr0xyt0xin

Shaper Savant
Reaction score
The prevailing theory seems to be that Wanda has created her own ideal world. A vision of happiness for herself. Vision is expected to return, possibly ATJ as Pietro. Will we also see her parents?

Would anyone be opposed to this being the way the MCU introduces Magneto?

Might be too soon for Magneto, I don’t think they’re planning on using fox characters til phase 5.

But maybe Marya and Django? That might be cute

If, and that may be a big if right now, they go with the Magneto as father route I doubt this would be where that would be revealed. If she is his daughter I would wager at this point that's not information she's privy to.

If, and that may be a big if right now, they go with the Magneto as father route I doubt this would be where that would be revealed. If she is his daughter I would wager at this point that's not information she's privy to.

I hope eventually they do the magneto as the pappy story. I frankly can’t stand any other alternative

Maybe see her real parents - the Whizzer and Miss America - and not the retconned version with Magneto - but neither version really fits in with the MCU versions of these characters...

Has Miss America appeared yet? I know the Whizzer appeared.

Wanda's had over half her life to already grieve her parents so I'm not sure if we'll see them. I'm still hoping we see Pietro.

I think the world Wanda creates is for Vision to live in. He can't feel emotions once Shuri reboots him, though he can remember having had them.

The world is made of Chaos Magic, which is fueled by emotion, meaning being surrounded by it brings Vision back to life. This world replaces the Mind Stone.

I think all the characters in Wanda's world are just NPCs, the only real people are Wanda and Vision, and those who enter this realm (Darcy and Agatha), and the assorted demons who enter Every other character is probably just in the real world. I doubt Woo and Rambeau go into Wanda's world. Darcy definitely does, though. Darcy is used as a spy by Agatha Harkness, most likely.

People seem to forget Django is the man who raised Wanda, who went without food so she could eat, that in the comics he sacrificed himself to save Wanda from her arch-nemesis, Chthon.

We will see Pietro in childhood flashbacks. I am pretty sure Wanda watched those old TV shows as an escape from her awful life.

I think the world Wanda creates is for Vision to live in. He can't feel emotions once Shuri reboots him, though he can remember having had them.

The world is made of Chaos Magic, which is fueled by emotion, meaning being surrounded by it brings Vision back to life. This world replaces the Mind Stone.

I think all the characters in Wanda's world are just NPCs, the only real people are Wanda and Vision, and those who enter this realm (Darcy and Agatha), and the assorted demons who enter Every other character is probably just in the real world. I doubt Woo and Rambeau go into Wanda's world. Darcy definitely does, though. Darcy is used as a spy by Agatha Harkness, most likely.

People seem to forget Django is the man who raised Wanda, who went without food so she could eat, that in the comics he sacrificed himself to save Wanda from her arch-nemesis, Chthon.

We will see Pietro in childhood flashbacks. I am pretty sure Wanda watched those old TV shows as an escape from her awful life.

I think Wanda is being monitored in real life by Jimmy Woo and Monica Rambeau and what she sees in her world isn't what they see in real life. Possibly in a lab somewhere and they watch what she sees through a monitor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"