Daredevil Wilson Bethel is Agent Poindexter

I don't really feel he was really Bullseye but more like a crazed FBI agent with Bullseye-like abilities. He went round with a DD costume most of the time too. And I thought Poindexter is just an alias in the comics, not Bullseye's real name.

So rewatched season 3 with my girlfriend (she loved it btw), but at the very end when Dex wakes up, you can see glowing rings in his eyes, I missed that the first time. Is that just for dramatic effect, or are they augmented with cybernetics?

Last edited:
So rewarded season 3 with my girlfriend (she loved it btw), but at the very end when Dex wakes up, you can see glowing rings in his eyes, I missed that the first time. Is that just for dramatic effect, or are they augmented with cybernetics?

They were the reflection of a Target plastic bag in his eyes as he woke up in their stockroom.

target_header.png

I don't really feel he was really Bullseye but more like a crazed FBI agent with Bullseye-like abilities. He went round with a DD costume most of the time too. And I thought Poindexter is just an alias in the comics, not Bullseye's real name.

He has several names in comics, Pointdexter, Ben, Leonard... nobody knows his real name
He worked in NSA in comics, intead of working in FBI like MCU

I'd like to see how he would become Bullseye in cancelled season 4.
If Disney and Feige want to keep seasons of DD, Punisher.. canons, they'll bring Charlie Cox and cie back.
If not they will reboot all of them, and ignore their background in netflix

He has several names in comics, Pointdexter, Ben, Leonard... nobody knows his real name
He worked in NSA in comics, intead of working in FBI like MCU

I'd like to see how he would become Bullseye in cancelled season 4.
If Disney and Feige want to keep seasons of DD, Punisher.. canons, they'll bring Charlie Cox and cie back.
If not they will reboot all of them, and ignore their background in netflix

I like them to bring Charlie Cox and Vincent D'Onofrio back, and even Jon Bernthal. I'm happy for them to recast the rest of them though like Bullseye. Wilson Bethel is one of the main cast in "All Rise", which was just renewed for a 2nd season, so he's probably tied up with that anyway.

since Wilson Bethel is confirmed to return for "season 4", I wonder if they will decide to do a retcon or a reveal that the person who threw the brick at Peter Parker in NwH was him. considering how accurate the aim was, and that Matt Murdock was also there.

an interesting twist would be if the first episode is just an expansion of that scene too, giving more meaning to who it was throwing that brick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"