Endgame Winter Soldier/The White Wolf - Bucky Barnes

Iceman

Daffy Duck Vs The Joker
Staff member
Reaction score
Discuss Bucky in Avengers 4. I hope we see more of the Winter Soldier edge to Bucky in Avengers 4 and I'd be quite happy if he took up the White Wolf name.

giphy.gif

Please don't let Steve die before he sees Bucky again...please. My sister requires that Steve die in Bucky's arms, and that they kiss, and with his last breath Steve tells Bucky of his undying love for him.

Please don't let Steve die before he sees Bucky again...please. My sister requires that Steve die in Bucky's arms, and that they kiss, and with his last breath Steve tells Bucky of his undying love for him.
:funny:

I love Bucky. I hope he gets enough screen time with Steve when the snapped characters come back. I hope the Russos don't dumb him down again like they did in infinity war. Bucky was out-running Cap and BP in ca:cw, but he was not at the forefront running with them in infinity war. I hated that.

I would like to see Falcon and Bucky (maybe Widow too) alongside Steve at the end. And yes Bucky needs some of that WS edge back. Obviously doesn't need to be evil but does need to have the same physical prowess, speed and superhuman athleticism.

I love Bucky. I hope he gets enough screen time with Steve when the snapped characters come back. I hope the Russos don't dumb him down again like they did in infinity war. Bucky was out-running Cap and BP in ca:cw, but he was not at the forefront running with them in infinity war. I hated that.
Personally, I didn't mind that at all and didn't see it as them dumbing down his character at all. He has a rifle in hand, he's not planning on doing hand to hand combat right off the bat and so doesn't need to be right up there with Cap and BP at the start of the battle. He can pick off enemies from a distance (he is a sniper)

Whatever he does, I want him to move and act more like the Winter Soldier (as in much sharper and quicker), even though he is now fighting for good.

Yeah, more Winter Soldier type action; more like an assassin, very gritty and dangerous. He was surprisingly tame in IW.

Yeah, looking back he's become too light for what I want now. This is still a fight to save the world from Thanos so he should be using any abilities he has to the fullest.

Yeah, looking back he's become too light for what I want now. This is still a fight to save the world from Thanos so he should be using any abilities he has to the fullest.
Yeah, more Winter Soldier type action; more like an assassin, very gritty and dangerous. He was surprisingly tame in IW.
I just want that awe-inducing ws we meet in cap2 back. I don't like that he is almost reduced to falcon and widow level fighter now.

I just want that awe-inducing ws we meet in cap2 back. I don't like that he is almost reduced to falcon and widow level fighter now.
Also he just doesn’t seem to have that same intensity as a hero. Heroes can be intense too!

And hugely aggressive. He was relentlessly powerful in Winter Soldier. Bring back that Bucky who was like vicious and terrifying, but now he's just good - but still vicious and terrifying. I think his hair needs to be a little more ratty, like it was back then; he's so well-groomed now.

And hugely aggressive. He was relentlessly powerful in Winter Soldier. Bring back that Bucky who was like vicious and terrifying, but now he's just good - but still vicious and terrifying. I think his hair needs to be a little more ratty, like it was back then; he's so well-groomed now.
Yeah, it can be done. Wolverine is supposed to be like that despite being a good guy. Doesn't mean he's nice to the bad guys.

Also he just doesn’t seem to have that same intensity as a hero. Heroes can be intense too!
Exactly! Look at Bat-Bale! And of course Wolverine, as you already said.

Exactly! Look at Bat-Bale! And of course Wolverine, as you already said.
Ha yes, Batman is the most obvious one. Bucky is acting as if it's the holidays right now compared to the decisiveness and focus of his Winter Soldier days.

Just hoping he has more dialogue in A4. He barely had like 6 lines in Infinity War

Did he even shot any scenes for this? I saw others mentioned, but nothing about Stan and Mackie. I'm worried we will see little of them.

Gods, no, he has to be there when Steve dies. He has to be. Please, Marvel, please!

It wouldn’t make sense after all this time for anything huge to happen with Steve and for Bucky to not even be in the film.

It wouldn’t make sense after all this time for anything huge to happen with Steve and for Bucky to not even be in the film.
I'd imagine he may be more integral in a BP sequel rather than continuing the Captain America character in future Avengers films.

I'd imagine he may be more integral in a BP sequel rather than continuing the Captain America character in future Avengers films.
I would love for him to feature in future BP films with a loyalty due to them letting him recover there. He doesn't need to be integral to future Avengers films but I'd like at least cameos if not more.

Whatever he does, I want him to move and act more like the Winter Soldier (as in much sharper and quicker), even though he is now fighting for good.
I agree, I was disappointed as he turned out on IW.

I really hope the tv series with him and Falcon go forward. You'd have me as an obsessive nerd viewer.

Personally, I didn't mind that at all and didn't see it as them dumbing down his character at all. He has a rifle in hand, he's not planning on doing hand to hand combat right off the bat and so doesn't need to be right up there with Cap and BP at the start of the battle. He can pick off enemies from a distance (he is a sniper)
More importantly the White Wolf of Wakanda was not the leader that the rest of the army and The Avengers were following into battle. He was not a lone agent Winter Soldier trying to evade and escape but back to Sergeant Barnes following Captain Rogers and King T'Challa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"