• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wolverine and the X-men: Episode 24: "Foresight part 1"

Jean never had any really defining costumes (or even code names) outside of Phoenix, which makes sense because it was originally supposed to be the natural progression of her character and Marvel never really did find a good concept to replace it after resurrecting her.

I predict they'll either make up a costume like they did with Iceman and they kinda did with Beast. Or they'll go with this outfit.

greyjean4.jpg

I hope it's not yellow and blue. Wolverine, Beast, Kitty, and Storm are already wearing that colour scheme. I hope her costume is green, but not a phoenix one.

Well the second season will be the AOA so she will be wearing that costume just like Cyclops was wearing his at the end of foresight part 3 standing next to Mr. Sinister

jeangrey.jpg

Chewy_017
IMG%5D

And Kitty, Beast, Iceman, Wolverine and Storm won't be wearing those colours for next season. They'll probably also be wearing their AOA costumes

ye but if its like season 1(with the x-men trying to stop the future)the x-men will probably still have their costumes.
i think they will go with green and yellow because there the colors rogue wears.
id say her costume will be a more sophisticated version of rachel's costume(get rid of the skirt)

I hope not. They've done this time travelling thing already in season 1 why would they do it again for season 2? I think shell be in her AOA colours as pictured in my post. If not, then the orange and blue costume as pictured above in Death heads post is classic Jean and would make more sense. I'd much rather see that costume than any other. The green and yellow costume is only what happens when she's Phoenix, and since that story is done and dusted, it'll make no sense to put her in that.

90s Jean wouldn't really make sense since each character is in their newer uniforms.

I'm thinking it'll be something along the lines of Rachel Grey / Marvel Girl. Even with the short hair, WATX Jean looks like Rachel.

Well Wolverine & Rogue are in their 90's costume but I still think they will have evryone in their AOA outfits guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I havent been on these WatXM forums in a while (i've missed the more recent Episodes...not even sure if they're still playing on YTV) but i did hear they're doing AOA next season.

I hope they give Rogue her Madureira look, complete with sloped side hair!!! :D

Anyone else think it was a shame that in the end, Pietro didn't accept Wanda's offer? I would've liked that better, I think. Despite saving him from his fall, Pietro decides he's finished being treated like the child-unloved and that Magneto is only looking to him now that his other children have abandoned him. It would have succeeded in two ways, in my mind. It would have left Magneto even MORE alone and desperate and defeated, all of his children leaving him because of the things he's done to each one of them. To have the one he treated the worst go, "Ooh, ooh, I'm still with you!" removes some of the punch. Also, it would have left both Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver on the side of the angels and quite frankly, I prefer both when they're on that side (it also would have left it open for the pair of them to join the upcoming Earth's Mightest Heroes after S2 of WATXM).
I wonder if the original plan for the now defunct season 2 was to have Quicksilver finally realize Magneto would never love/respect him and then go & live his own life as far away from the old man as possible.

Here's hoping we see Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch on Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes soon.

Could be but I can't see this Quicksilver ever leaving his dad he was very loyal to him on the show maybe too loyal

Maybe. Kyle, Yost and Johnson seemed to prefer Quicksilver as a villain/antagonist anyway. He was an antagonist in Evolution, and he was an antagonist here, coming off as quite the thug in some episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"