Wolverine: The Official Set Photos Thread

^^WTF?:p
Those are very cool. Thanks. :up:
GROSS! Did Creed do that to the sheep? :p I hope it's part of a scene.

I think that's Kayla's car. From an earlier article featuring Lynn Collins' stunt double:

One of her scariest tasks was to drive an old two-wheel-drive ute along narrow gravel roads at 80kmh. “Everytime you see that character in a car, it’s actually me.”

Uh oh...:p
08_02_05cSkippersCanyon-Wolverine_0.jpg

Thanks Retro :up:
Your welcome.:yay:

I can understand why they'd use the stunt double for that now.
I edited the Sheep image into a spoiler tag. Some may find that pretty graphic.
Sure, no problem.
LOL Peta ain't gonna be happy.

btw, are there sheep in Canada?
Speaking of that....Famke is a supporter of Peta.
More importantly, is (more like was for obvious reasons) that even a real sheep or just a prop?
It's hard to say. The pic's tag is under Wolverine so it's possible.

http://gustavonzjoyce.multiply.com/photos/album/50/2008_-_Fevereiro

Wolverine sans Wolverine

I rarely post exclusive "on set pics" because I am not aint-it-cool-news and I don't have millions of Hollywood insiders sending me sticky-fingered images from sets, damnit. So if you work in Hollywood and you read this site (I know you're out there. I get e-mails) throw me a bone once in a while.

Reader crazycris sent me these pics from location filming on Wolverine. She fumbled when Hugh Jackman arrived so he does not appear. But my hands don't do as they're told either when he's around either so I get that and forgive.

Check the site for the pics and descriptions:

http://filmexperience.blogspot.com/2008/05/wolverine-sans-wolverine.html

Nice pics, I wish that there were some showing Deadpool and Gambit. I am sooo anxious to see what they look like.

The movie has quite a while until it's released.

You'll see it all eventually...but not this early I reckon.

-TNC

The movie has quite a while until it's released.

You'll see it all eventually...but not this early I reckon.

-TNC

lol I know, I keep forgetting it comes out in a year still. I guess we're all use to the rushed production and release of X3 haha.

Nice pics.
lol I know, I keep forgetting it comes out in a year still. I guess we're all use to the rushed production and release of X3 haha.
Amazing isn't it? They've got a nearly a year of post production.:wow:

Some not so exciting shots of the Cockatoo Island set (Well, at least part of it) courtesy of tourist Roxyheart.

img2888kc6.jpg

img2894du4.jpg

img2886jl7.jpg

SOURCE:http://roxyheart.multiply.com/photos/album/104/Cockatoo_Island

Edit - A gallery of some groovy extras on set can be found here:
http://www.titotv.com.au/site/show_gallery/3295

Photos from the filming at the southern end of Blacksmiths Beach in New South Wales, Australia.

Source: Naomi Frost

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

btw, I know Canada fought on D-Day but are those Canadian Army uniforms? They look American.

interesting that their wearing, the half grey, half blue, yin yang, "Blue and Gray" that’s the symbol of the "29TH INFANTRY DIVISION"
Of which I am a former member. Cool stuff, but not sure how a Canadian soldier would end up in that unit? Also, that unit was featured heavily in Saving Private Ryan.

The war scene will be like the opening scene of saving private ryan?

Of which I am a former member. Cool stuff, but not sure how a Canadian soldier would end up in that unit? Also, that unit was featured heavily in Saving Private Ryan.

then you know what I am talking about, though, i throught, i read somewhere, that during WWII in that Infantry, there were Canadian soldier with them???
guess, i got that facts mixed up

anyway, the divison itself probably, wont even be mentioned or made known, I was just going by the fact that they were using that symbol
maybe, the wardrobe department, didn't do they research ever

Just because Logan is Canadian, doesn't mean he was fighting for Canada. He could have been living in the States for years by WW2.

Any who, has anyone been able to get the link for the new pics from the main page to work?

Just because Logan is Canadian, doesn't mean he was fighting for Canada. He could have been living in the States for years by WW2.

Any who, has anyone been able to get the link for the new pics from the main page to work?

It worked for me. The eight pictures are more of the same. There's only one of Jackman, but there are some good shots of the soldiers as well as of the beach set itself.

A couple more pics from the recent beach shoot.Is Wolverine the Man With No Name??! He certainly looks like him.

BTW Gavin Hood is worryingly absent from many of the setphotos.Hmmm...:o

13th June: Powerplay had a missing day yesterday with only 38% race strike rate. The C Plan had a great start though so everyday there are strategies that are working.Members who are doing Trevor Johns’s Chapter Five strategy should forget about Rockhampton where about 40 horses are eligible for consideration. There are some interesting Chapter Six selections though.

Also yesterday our home town was excited to play host to a couple of scenes from the new Hugh Jackman movie: 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine'. Hugh apparently also stayed at Rafferty's Resort, where many of our Members over the years attended and stayed for our week long seminars.

We have some fantasic photos below of all the hype, on a couple of Newcastle's most pristine beaches, courtesy of Linden Hardy:

hugh1wo6.gif

Above: Hugh Jackman on left, crewman on the right at Nobby's Beach- Newcastle (Photograher: Linden Hardy)

hugh3tg4.gif

Above: Hugh Jackman on left, crewman on right at Nobby's Beach- Newcastle (Photograher: Linden Hardy)

hugh2ss7.gif

Above: Filming captured on Blacksmith's Beach, special effects explosion (Photograher: Linden Hardy)

hughjackmandf5.jpg

Hugh Jackman & Wolverine land in the Hunter.

‘Wolverine’ – the X-men prequel and its superstar leading man Hugh Jackman have just wrapped shooting at BlacksmithsBeach. Working closely with both Wolverine’s Location Department and local government organisations, ScreenHunterCentralCoast help navigate the blockbuster production through a complex set of environmental and local departmental filming criteria.

In this instance we worked closely with Lake Macquarie Council, NSW Department of Primary Industries, Department of Lands and the NSW Maritime Authority to ensure we could secure the film. This is wonderful for our regions and hopefully the film industry will see first hand how easy it is to seek approvals to film in the Hunter and CentralCoast. We are a one stop shot for the film industry and we can facilitate many facets of filming.
SOURCE Links:http://www.horseracingaustralia.hl.com.au/Pro Punters Diaries/propuntersdiarywinter2008.htm
http://www.screenhuntercentralcoast.com.au/templates/content.aspx?pageID=343

A couple more pics from the recent beach shoot.Is Wolverine the Man With No Name??! He certainly looks like him.

BTW Gavin Hood is worryingly absent from many of the setphotos. Hmmm... :o

I've noticed that too. Where is Hood? I'm hoping he'll make an appearance at Comic-Con or at least discuss the movie sometime soon.

Wow, that war scene is what im anticipating now.

I've noticed that too. Where is Hood? I'm hoping he'll make an appearance at Comic-Con or at least discuss the movie sometime soon.

That's not Gavin near Hugh in that newspaper Retorman posted?

It very well could be. If it is him, the gray hair threw me off.

why the hell are shooting on canon xlh1 !? Must be some bts stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"