Wolverine: The Official Set Photos Thread

hugh3tg4.gif

IT'S CLINT EASTWOOD! :D

It's been said numerous times that Hugh resembles Clint - the trailer for his upcoming movie "Australia" was released recently and they are even discussing on an Eastwood MB how much Hugh resembled him. Still from the trailer:

normal_australiamoviedotnet_teaser1.jpg

Yeah, I always noticed how much Hugh Jackman looked like a young Clint.

-TNC

I've noticed that too. Where is Hood? I'm hoping he'll make an appearance at Comic-Con or at least discuss the movie sometime soon.
Hopefully he will.
That's not Gavin near Hugh in that newspaper Retorman posted?
Doesn't look like him at all though i could very well be wrong.
hugh3tg4.gif

IT'S CLINT EASTWOOD! :D
Yup!:up: Wonder if he'll actually be wearing that in film?
It's been said numerous times that Hugh resembles Clint - the trailer for his upcoming movie "Australia" was released recently and they are even discussing on an Eastwood MB how much Hugh resembled him. Still from the trailer:

He really does look like him here.

To be honest I like the new look Sabretooth. Looks a lot cooler than the first XMEN movie IMO.

Anyone have any pics from the set on "Cockatoo Island Wales" it's suppsoed to be the Three Mile Island in the movie. The real Cockatoo Island is only 6 miles wide.

Wow; I hadn't saw the "Clint Eastwood" shot before. Shame on me!

But does that mean he's gonna wear The Hat? (!!!)

Wow, he loosk very much like Clint. :up:

Too bad Clint wasn't at the Oscars.

clint22.jpg

I kinda think he looks like him in this profile shot for the Oscars:

400http3A2F2Fd_yimg_com2Fa2Fp2Fa-1.jpg

wolverine-origins-movie-2.jpg

wolverine-origins-movie-1.jpg

By the way, the second picture was photoshop to give Logan his trademark adamantium, they are actually supposed to bone claws since this pic is taken from the Team X mission in Africa sequence...but I guess they didn't want the general audience to be confused.

How 'bout Hugh in a Dirty Harry reboot, hehehe?

Filming for wolverine in Bourbon Street, New Orleans in February. It looks like Will.i.am or his double on a bike.

3292129203_66abdccf4d_b.jpg

SOURCE

A few shots of a camp set used for scenes in Vancouver(?)

And here's a look at the custom made t-shirts (by Onset Industries) that were apparently worn by the special effects crew of Wolverine.
wolverinecustom.jpg

SOURCE

Still haven't seen the Oscar ceremony though i do have it taped.:o

Some pics from the additional filming that was done in Vancouver with will.i.am and New Orleans with doubles for Hugh Jackman and will.i.am.

willt.jpg

will i am holding the Nardwuar "Floating" Pen on the set of "Wolverine" ! Vancouver, BC , Canada! (Photo by: will.i.am)

movieset.jpg

hughwill.jpg

3401108090_a54b4b5480_o.jpg

3401108632_96e7840280_o.jpg

3401107490_852820c8fc_o.jpg

3400300553_611ce17dbc_o.jpg

SOURCE Links: 1 2 3

HOnestly though i'm of the opinion that it doesn't take much skill to take photographs...so i really shouldn't be asked about this... :grin:

And they were filming the New Orleans scenes here in Vancouver?! Where were you when this info was available Retroman :wow::csad::oldrazz:

Official shot of special makeup effects designer on the set with the bone claws....

2182o.jpg

Source
And they were filming the New Orleans scenes here in Vancouver?! Where were you when this info was available Retroman :wow::csad::oldrazz:
They shot extra exteriors in New Orleans for the scenes taking place in.....New Orleans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"