• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Wonder Woman at Comic-Con: An update on the movie

He looked to be middle aged in the issue I read (I know it wasn't actually him, but it was someone with an image inducer pretending to be him). He was also refered to as "Senetor," and most state senetors aren't in their 20s. I'd prefer if Wonder Woman didn't have a love interest. She's always seemed to me like one of those people who cares too much about everyone to actually fall in love with any specific person. She kind of sees everyone as her family.

The Question said:
He looked to be middle aged in the issue I read (I know it wasn't actually him, but it was someone with an image inducer pretending to be him). He was also refered to as "Senetor," and most state senetors aren't in their 20s. I'd prefer if Wonder Woman didn't have a love interest. She's always seemed to me like one of those people who cares too much about everyone to actually fall in love with any specific person. She kind of sees everyone as her family.

Steve certainly doesnt look to be in his 20's, but again he does look younger than he has been depicted in the fairly recent past. And like I previously stated, I believe this was done for a reason. Personally, I dont mind Steve being the love interest of Wonder Woman. But maybe this is just my fondness for the silver age Wonder Woman talking. ;)

I really don't like Wonder Woman having a love interest at all. She seems to me, for the most part, to be largely a-sexual.

She's also the staple of pro-feminazism, and she could lose some of that core audience if she's dating someone. It's true, ya know.

I think she should have an attraction to someone but remain solo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"