Wonder Woman fighting style!

So I'm hearing complaints about how sloppy the stunt choreography was in the footage. The timing being off with punches and when the stuntmen react to her hits. It's not TDKR "invisible man" bad, but it's only noticeable if you slow down the footage.

And... It's actually not the finished product in any way shape or form. I think people just want to be "right". They want to say that they saw that something was gonna be good or bad a mile off for, I don't know, genre fan street cred?

Reminder that Damon Caro (Fight Club, 300, Watchmen, MOS and BvS) is the stunt coordinator and Ryan Watson (300, V for Vendetta, MOS and BvS) is the fight choreographer.

;)

Least it's certain that butt kicking will be harmonious among DC films.

Reminder that Damon Caro (Fight Club, 300, Watchmen, MOS and BvS) is the stunt coordinator and Ryan Watson (300, V for Vendetta, MOS and BvS) is the fight choreographer.

;)

The quick footage of her fighting looked good IMO. Can't wait to see the final product and more in the coming months. The stunt and fight coordinators seem to be solid picks.

Wonder if we get the 1st teaser with BvS in late March or with SS in August?

The quick footage of her fighting looked good IMO. Can't wait to see the final product and more in the coming months. The stunt and fight coordinators seem to be solid picks.

Wonder if we get the 1st teaser with BvS in late March or with SS in August?

I'd bet on the latter. Especially since they won't be filming scenes in Themyscira before spring. SS will be attached to BvS and WW to SS.

A grappling style combat would be an fascinating variation compared to the strike heavy choreography were going to see with Bats and Supes.

Something like the style used in John Wick would be nice to see in this WW film.

I'd bet on the latter. Especially since they won't be filming scenes in Themyscira before spring. SS will be attached to BvS and WW to SS.

They'll probably show at SDCC and maybe release it then or release it to the public with SS

Can't wait to see Gal, Pine, Connie, Jenkins and all the other main stars at the Wonder Woman panel at SDCC 2016 talking about this film.

Superjump:

giphy.gif

From what can be told from this, it looks a bit different than Faora's... less violent and more elegant I'd say.

5,000 years of experience and you think she wouldn't know how to superjump elegantly and not so aggressive? :argh: :o

While I have a fondness for Warrior Princesses who flip their way into battle, that super-jump looks awesome!

It really seems that they're trying to give Wonder Woman a fighting style which is unique to her character and distinguishable from that of Superman and Batman. I just hope that at some point, Diana ditches the sword and shield and utilises her lasso in battle.

While I have a fondness for Warrior Princesses who flip their way into battle, that super-jump looks awesome!

It really seems that they're trying to give Wonder Woman a fighting style which is unique to her character and distinguishable from that of Superman and Batman. I just hope that at some point, Diana ditches the sword and shield and utilises her lasso in battle.

It may have already been employed. Notice in the gif, it's not attached to her hip.

It may have already been employed. Notice in the gif, it's not attached to her hip.

You're right. Good catch Krypton. :up:

Could be that Doomsday ran away with it around his neck. Can't help but imagine a big St. Bernard dog running away with the leash on. :hehe:

Now that we are getting some cool BTS shots I am hoping we get a sense of the Amazon combat approach. Also, I am wondering how Diana's strength is compared to her sister's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"