• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wonder Woman script review

But the real tragedy is that she absolutely can't act.

Watch the Illusionist. She's more capable than I thought she was. Blade 3 was in no way an indication of her ability.

Sorry, there's been a miscommunication: I was talking about italian actress Monica Bellucci.

But the real tragedy is that she absolutely can't act.

She did very well in the Illusionist....and her acting has improved with every film. I mean I would take an up and coming Biel ahead of an unknown who has very limited acting experience.

That's one way to go, but the truth is I think that Wonder Woman, Flash and Green Lantern already have a lot of backstory and mythology of their own to have to explain all in one movie, especially if you are going to have them all meet and team up with Superman and Batman. Someone would inevitably get the short end of the stick, backstory wise. The JLA was created as the first "All Star" super hero book; in other words, all the main stars were already household names. No other super team can boast that, not even the Fantastic Four or the X-Men. I think the spirit of that concept should remain, and the only way to really insure that is if the other main stars, namely WW, Flash and GL, have their own films first. If you introduce the secondary Leaguers first in a JLA movie, there will be less appeal for the general audience to see a later spin off solo film. Why is Joe Six Pack on the street going to care that much about seeing a Flash movie when he's already seen him in a movie with all the big guns in it? I think that Superman and Batman may be the only two members iconic enough to be immune from this ( especially Batman, who kind of exists in his own little corner of the DC Universe ) This is all just my opinion of course.

Well....shows what I know. Warners just announced a JLA film in development. Who knows if this will ever see the light of day of course. I still think that Warners should do a solo WW, GL and Flash film right before a JLA movie, but it seems they want their money shot first. I wonder what this means for the WW script and the Levy directed Flash movie? Will they both be **** canned for a JLA movie? Very curious to hear more...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"