Megan Gale as Wonder Woman

Ares23

Civilian
Reaction score
Hi guys well I loove Megan Gale and I love the idea of her playing the Amazon princess! this topic is to coment about her and post pics, videos, rumours and news and everything involve her and Wonder Woman in the Justice League Movie :D
Look how beautyful she looks in this comercial :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9cGRjM4ilw&NR=1

Nopo!
Theres a WW thread but alls around MEW! this one is specific for Gale :D

Hi guys well I loove Megan Gale and I love the idea of her playing the Amazon princess! this topic is to coment about her and post pics, videos, rumours and news and everything involve her and Wonder Woman in the Justice League Movie :D
Look how beautyful she looks in this comercial :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9cGRjM4ilw&NR=1

I...am... so... confused. Where is the man chin?
Is this the result of good lighting?
Great make-up?
CGI?
Combination of all the above?

WTF... she's actually... <gulp>... cute.
I would cast whoever that was in the commercial to play WW...

Yea i dont really see where the whole man face thing came about. She is womanly to me. Yes there was a few pics people have posted where she didnt look that good but it is usually affected by makeup, lighting, and the camera angle photos are taken in.

She does look "manlish" in some pics to me, but she's no "horse face" :grin:

At least she has the body, and I'm sure (if she's cast) the makeup dudes will fix her face. :oldrazz:

Yea i agree she has the body for ww, the only thing people dont like is that she has limited acting skills. Hopefully if she is ww in jla she does the character to justice "no pun intended".

Yea i dont really see where the whole man face thing came about. She is womanly to me. Yes there was a few pics people have posted where she didnt look that good but it is usually affected by makeup, lighting, and the camera angle photos are taken in.
I believe I'm possibly the one who started this manface thing with her.
The first pictures posted with her name were had very manly/masculine faces, so I said she had a manface. It took a long time for someone to post a pic where she looked decent, but she still had an odd thing about her in her face, but with the right camera angles, no one would have to know.
She does look "manlish" in some pics to me, but she's no "horse face" :grin:
At least she has the body, and I'm sure (if she's cast) the makeup dudes will fix her face. :oldrazz:
lol so mean.
Yea i agree she has the body for ww, the only thing people dont like is that she has limited acting skills. Hopefully if she is ww in jla she does the character to justice "no pun intended".
No acting skills is what we have complaints about, not limited acting skills.

Got any video of her doing some actual acting?

well i think all she has only done is commercials and of course all the modeling stuff too.

Wow, she actually does look good in that first video

Well if thats a manface, then give me manface anyday.:D

I've noticed she comes across really well in videos. Much better than photos. I think she looks the part, and as long as her acting ability is good, I'm great with the choice.

well that is the problem people have with her is she doesnt really have any acting skills.

well that is the problem people have with her is she doesnt really have any acting skills.

Well, we don't really know if she has any acting skills or not. You really can't judge someone based on a few commercials.

i never seen her in anything. i was just saying she pretty much has only done modeling and a few commercials in other countries and from what i heard from people not much of anything of more acting.

Chances are most people haven't seen her in anything because she's barely been in anything. Lasting acting gig was 2005, not exactly someone who's honing her skills.

Modeling and acting at the same time is not a hard thing to do.

yea, but who knows what she really wants to do acting or modeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"