• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Megan Gale as Wonder Woman

Eh, no thanks.
A butterface with a nice body is not WW.
If her bod was more toned it would be best.

Megan Gale is Gorgeous. I cannot wait to see her kick butt in the WW costume. I just hope they do not mess up the costume.

Megan Gale is Gorgeous. I cannot wait to see her kick butt in the WW costume. I just hope they do not mess up the costume.

She is a very attractive woman, so I got no problem. The average movie-gower is not going to care what comes out of Wonder Womans mouth, just how good she looks in those tights....

She's not confirmed to be WW.

Yep, but Im gonna be shocked if its not her....

Yea i so agree with people she has the looks for ww, and if she does end up being her i so cant wait to see the first photos of her in ww costume.

As far as we know no one has been confirmed for JL officially, but for now, I have no problem with Megan, Hammer, or any of the cast, except maybe Thalia & Corola. Let's see what happens in the coming weeks.

wow..she hot. theres nothing manly about her. wtf are you looking at to say she has a man face...that s just funny.

Omg, even when I break down my comment you guys still are not getting it.:dry:

Cant say I have a problem with Gale as Wonder Woman if/when it's ever confirmed by WB. I've always been an advocate for WW to be played by someone with more of a mature, graceful look about her than the more-or-less expected by Hollywood casting, High School/College girl look for this particular role. And if her audition impressed Miller in some unique way that led him to the conclusion that Gale would make a good WW for his JL film, despite her lack of film credit's, that's good enough for me. She's certainly has a good appearance for the part. And all I ever heard for awhile there as far as Wonder Woman casting went before JL casting audition news came back, was Bellucci, Connelly, Zeta Jones, Lawless, Cole, Baccarin, Dean, and a good number of other posts supporting the idea of casting an unknown ...

Well, if AICN is correct, we essentially got our unknown.

:)

And if her audition impressed Miller in some unique way that led him to the conclusion that Gale would make a good WW for his JL film, despite her lack of film credit's, that's good enough for me.

Umm....just because if her audition impress Miller doesn't mean she is perfect. Not everyone will like it, even if she impress him. Remeber Katie Holmes? Impressing a director with your audition doesn't mean you're right for the part. Just right for the....director. Many dislike Bosworth as Lois Lane, but I remeber reading that she impress Singer with her audition. It could be the same way for Gale impressing Miller. I'm still against Gale as WW with having no acting credibility compare to other unknowns who surely has some experience than her. And she still isn't all that in term of her face.

Umm....just because if her audition impress Miller doesn't mean she is perfect. Not everyone will like it, even if she impress him. Remeber Katie Holmes? Impressing a director with your audition doesn't mean you're right for the part. Just right for the....director. Many dislike Bosworth as Lois Lane, but I remeber reading that she impress Singer with her audition. It could be the same way for Gale impressing Miller. I'm still against Gale as WW with having no acting credibility compare to other unknowns who surely has some experience than her. And she still isn't all that in term of her face.

Actually -- Holmes only impressed Nolan insofar as a page from a script. She wasn't that bad if viewing a scene independently of each other. She just sucked because she played every scene the same.

And I think Singer only said that bosworth impressed him insofar as her chemistry with Brandon. Now, if that's the best chemistry out of all the auditions, think of how bad the other actresses were... makes you wonder if the movie was actually lacking a bad script, a bad superman actor, or a bad lois. I think she would have been fine if the writing was better...

Back to Gale -- I think with that body and 6-7 superheroes to showcase in 90-120 minutes, no one will complain too loudly. This isn't a WW movie...

i doubt the film would be 90min it would be way to short for all 7 heroes to be done to justice, it should be between 2hr 15mins- 2hr 30mins.

Seriously, would there be anyone everybody would agree is perfect for Wonder Woman?

The bottom line, no.

That's just simply not going to happen. And I believe we all know that. Hence why I said if she impressed Miller in some unique way that led him to think she would make a good WW for his JL film, that was fine by me. Bringing up Katie Holmes is an easy target. And as far as Bosworth goes, I expected so much more out of her casting as Lois. Why? Because she brought in good performances in films prior to Superman Returns (Wonderland comes to mind). But, like alot of other people, I felt her peformance in SR was seriously lacking. Unfortunately, having someone with said acting experience isnt going to guarantee a superb performance from whatever actor/actress in each and every film. But if it's revealed that the .... director of the film feels this virtual unknown (Gale) is just right for the film that's under his direction .... then I'm perfectly fine with that. Because that's exactly how he should be casting his film anyways.

For better or for worse.

She's hot, but there needs more than just looks to cast a great wonder woman.

Wonder Woman is more than **** and arse, all I keep hear is, 'as long as she looks hot'. I've read people say 'leave the good actress for the solo film', but why should we lower the standards simply because it's an ensemble film? I'd really hate to see this characters first ever screen appearance wasted on someone who was only hired because she matches the character's physical look.

Wonder Woman is more than **** and arse, all I keep hear is, 'as long as she looks hot'. I've read people say 'leave the good actress for the solo film', but why should we lower the standards simply because it's an ensemble film? I'd really hate to see this characters first ever screen appearance wasted on someone who was only hired because she matches the character's physical look.

Exactly. Someone know what he is talking about here. It silly to cast just because they have the look. I rather hire someone who can act & look good, not someone who look good but can't act. That like having Denise Richards playing Hawkgirl. :p

I still think Gale is a bad choice based on her lack of any experience in acting at all. Again, impressing a director don't mean you're good for the role. It mean you're good to the director, but many others won't be impress.

Kinda like your a guy so stop asking?

:word:
It's not the same thing
Agreed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"