• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

World's Ugliest Cars

redmarvel said:
1980 Ford Thunderbird - big but not really one of the ugliest in my opinion...

My problem with a lot of Thunderbird models is that the car used to look so cool and then it became this generic sedan-type thing. Ford brought back it's sports car-ish look but I think the newer models have been discontinued because the sales weren't so great.

Godzilla2000 said:
My vote has to go with the Mid-80's Volvo. I mean who thought these boxy looking cars were attractive?

I had an '80s Volvo! Boxy was the point. Now Volvos just look like Fords. Not very unique. I've known people whose Volvos were still running at the 400,000 mile mark or something.

Gamma Ray said:
main_element.jpg

These are turd-on-wheels.

then this must be **** on wheels...

Toyota-Scion-xB.jpg

Kable24 said:
then this must be **** on wheels...

Toyota-Scion-xB.jpg
We call it the bang bus here in So-cal because you can pick up so many hot chicks with this car :confused:

I prefer the Scion tC. Why so many people buy the box-shaped xB is beyond me. There's a local Six Flags that hosts a Scion Night event every year, where the park is closed down to all but Scion owners. You'd be surprised how many people try to deck that giant cube out with underglow lights and TV screens.

Multi_multipla_old.jpg

- I have no idea what it is... but it's pretty awful

batmobile.jpg

I dont' know about the rest of you.... but personally... if I was driving this muther****er down the highway... I'd guarantee killing a few people. I still want one. :)

redmarvel said:
1980 Ford Thunderbird - big but not really one of the ugliest in my opinion...

tbird80.jpg
Oh god, I think that's the same car my family used to own.

That brought back alot of memories.

Godzilla2000 said:
My vote has to go with the Mid-80's Volvo. I mean who thought these boxy looking cars were attractive?

62_1.JPG

They weren't designed to be attractive. They were designed to be ****ing tanks. Seriously it took a guy going 80 MPH hitting our parked Volvo through 2 fences and into a staircase to put it out of commision, we weren't in the car, but it looked as though we would have survived the trip if we had been (albiet with some injuries). We got another one from 85, and it still runs just about the same as the day we got it, when I was in seconed grade.

redmarvel said:
Everytime I think I have a winner, I come across something that might be even worse...

uglycar.jpg

that's not a car. I refuse to believe that that's a car.

redmarvel said:
Everytime I think I have a winner, I come across something that might be even worse...

uglycar.jpg

I actually kinda like this.

My eyes! My pristine eyes!

Would you like a Fiat?
Keep in mind, the driver seat is the flat part near the lady sitting down.
The "trunk" is the pointy part :eek:

cat_600_4_multipla.jpg

I suggest the Batmobile from Batman and Robin/1997.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"