Would You Support A Fox Marvel Universe?

babykhris

Civilian
Reaction score
FOX will combine thier superhero franchises (like Marvel has done with Avengers) into one movieverse starting with X-men First Class

.... BUT it will be completely independant from anything Marvel Studios is doing. So now we'll have two Marvel movie universes.

FOX has already begun casting for Fantastic Four and are looking at several A-list actors; it may be a direct sequel and not a total reboot

Now I know this is ONLY a rumor now, but I could actually see Fox trying to pull this off as a way to keep the X-Men, Fantastic Four, Daredevil and Elektra franchises, but how does any of these franchise connect?

If we're saying X-Men Origins:Wolverine and X-Men First Class is several year later what would be the reason to have FF and Daredevil interract?

Galactus?
Kingpin?
Bullseye?
Dr. Doom?
Apocalypse?
The Hand?

There's no threat available to Fox that's believable to unite those characters. We know Marvel isn't going to give Fox any important characters that they would hold for ransom. So how would a Fox Marvel Universe work??

Sure! As long as the movies are well-written!

Here are some of the interactions i'd like to see:

01. Reed Richards playing chess with Charles Xavier.
02. Bobby Drake telling Johnny Storm to "chill out."
03. Warren Worthington III is among Matt Murdock's clients
04. Ben Grimm and Logan performing the fastball special.

I'd personally like to see a X-Men/Fantastic Four movie based on the 2004 mini-series.

I'd only support it if Fox gets their s*** together & focuses on making good movies.

I think a REAL Galactus invasion, would be enough to get the FF, X-Men, Daredevil & Deadpool to unite though.

Fox dont give a **** about their Superhero franchises, they've proven this over and over again... So NO.

If 'Predators' is good, then I'll start trusting them again.

Still though, Predators aint a Superhero movie and it's only really with Superhero movies that Fox truly shows they little they care.

I would love to see Logan and Ben Grimm hanging out at a bar.
Yeah, if they got their act together it would be awesome to get some crossovers.
Daredevil and Wolverine mixed it up well together before. They have both fought the Hand on seperate occasions remember.

All of them uniting against Galactus is a good idea.

Fox offering the directors job of Deadpool to Rodriguez and hiring Matthew Vaughn gives me some confidence in them getting their act together.

Seriously, Rodriguez for Deadpool is like James Cameron doing a sci fi actioner... the match is that perfect.

Now I know this is ONLY a rumor now, but I could actually see Fox trying to pull this off as a way to keep the X-Men, Fantastic Four, Daredevil and Elektra franchises, but how does any of these franchise connect?

If we're saying X-Men Origins:Wolverine and X-Men First Class is several year later what would be the reason to have FF and Daredevil interract?

Galactus?
Kingpin?
Bullseye?
Dr. Doom?
Apocalypse?
The Hand?

There's no threat available to Fox that's believable to unite those characters. We know Marvel isn't going to give Fox any important characters that they would hold for ransom. So how would a Fox Marvel Universe work??

youforgot one ELEKTRA

hmm, no. I still don't trust Fox. They're excellent at getting things to look good and then dissapointing you once you've paid for a ticket.

That said, I suppose it's either Fox or Disney one will have to get used to and Disney were not altogether too kind to the Narnia franchise...

Well, Matt M. was the FF's lawyer in the comics.

The Beast could drop by the Baxter Building.

I'm fine with them existing in one universe. They don't, however, need to have random crossovers. I say references are fine, or maybe something like Ben Grimm serving in the same military unit as Logan (which I believe did happen in the comics), but not cameos for the sake of cameos.

Oh yeah, and no. I just Marvel to make their own movies and otherwise by ocd-like tendencies have to write the rest off as non-definitive, even if there are some great ones. This would only clash with the real MCU and confuse things as far as I'm concerned.

I am going to say, no, I don't think this is a good idea, but the notion that Fox is thinking about shared continuities is interesting. I would be more on board with Fox trying to cooperate with Marvel to bring these characters into the MCU, yet retaining the rights over these properties. Fox could potentially get bigger box office returns by acknowledging IM, Cap and Thor and Marvel brings in more money by having more movies made by another studio. It is just frustrating that they are not more willing to do what seems so logical.

Maybe Onslaught can pop up and destroy everyone, then Franklin Richards can create his new "universe" which has them all returning to Marvel Studios.

Still though, Predators aint a Superhero movie and it's only really with Superhero movies that Fox truly shows they little they care.

1.) Did you see what they did to the Predator series this past decade?
2.) Fox for the past 6 years has cared little. The only two good movies (that I've seen) from them since X2, have been 'Live Free or Die Hard' & 'The Simpsons Movie'.

no. the should give all their movie rights back to marvel. the have proven that they are not able to make good comic book adaptations, why should I trust them?

I'd love for them to exist in the same universe, it would make sense actually. But honestly don't think Fox will be able to hold on to the rights of anything except the X-verse items. F4, DD, and the likes are soon to go to Disney.................as soon as Disney decides they want them back.

I wouldn't mind seeing an X-Men/Onslaught movie in the FoXverse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"