Fox held-franchises: what should be next?

chiefchirpa

Haaa-rooooooo
Reaction score
FYI, Fox held: X-Men universe, F4 universe, Daredevil, Deadpool.

I definitely pick Deadpool.

Oh, return Daredevil ASAP to Marvel pool, Fox certainly lost the guts to make another movie on this.

FYI, Fox held: X-Men universe, F4 universe, Daredevil, Deadpool.

I definitely pick Deadpool.

Oh, return Daredevil ASAP to Marvel pool, Fox certainly lost the guts to make another movie on this.
I'd really like to see a reboot to the 'Daredevil' franchise, a lot of people say 'Spider-Man' should follow in 'The Dark Knight's footsteps, but I believe that it'll work out better with 'Daredevil'. They had a chance to make an epic, but dropped the ball on that one, too. 'Fantastic Four', I wouldn't want to see a reboot until 2015-2020, considering they had already given us a double-dose of the franchise with the two lackluster films they released. I certainly hope they could release a 'Daredevil' movie in 2011 with: 'Spider-Man 4', 'The First Avenger: Captain America', 'The Avengers', etc. It'd be a nice way to kick off the year like they did with 'Iron Man' this year.

Well the only one left is Deadpool, unless they go a sequel/reboot route

I think Daredevil is the best candidate for a reboot the soonest. It can definately be pretty cool with his "dark and gritty" theme. He's perfect for the crime drama take.

Deadpool seems where the natural progression is going.

For a character that just says stupid lines and huge action scenes, I find it hard to believe the Fox could screw him up. Especially with Reynolds seemingly commited to the project.

At first I was happy that Deadpool was appearing in Wolverine movie with Reynolds in the role. Sounds like the perfect combination. I do feel like the studio is testing the waters for a Deadpool movie getting people interested by having him appear in the Wolvie movie, unfortunately wolverine will most likely be rated PG13.

Deadpool deserves an R. And if he starts in a PG13 movie, Fox is going to dumb it down for wider audience which is just so wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"