If You Were Fox What Would You Do?

With the Fantastic Four franchise failing like it did? Not likely.

If I were fox Id fire Tom Rothman (who is actually the reason these movies all suck) then with him gone, talneted writers and directors would probably become interested in making films for fox again and want to work on material. Pursue the talent who I beleive would best suit the material, then bammo.... instant gajillion bucks in box office.

Give them all back to Marvel.

Agreed thats all that needs to be said. The only reason they are even talking about it is because of how much their own movies have sucked this year and how much money TDK and Iron Man made.

I don't want to see anything that micro managing control freak butthead Rothman has put his money grabbing hands on. I hope they realise FF is a lost cause and sell it back to Marvel.

Instead of pouring all this money in to spinoffs why don't Fox just spend that cash on a X-Men sequel?:huh:I'm willing to bet that that would be far more successfull than a Magneto or Young X-Men movie.

I have been saying that since I heard the Magneto idea. I would prefer another X-Men sequel as well.

If I were fox Id fire Tom Rothman (who is actually the reason these movies all suck) then with him gone, talneted writers and directors would probably become interested in making films for fox again and want to work on material. Pursue the talent who I beleive would best suit the material, then bammo.... instant gajillion bucks in box office.

That's what I am saying, they have to have meetings with other figure heads of Fox saying, "Tom, you did not make the right decisions here. In fact, you f***ed up pretty bad." Eventually making fan-based movies that aren't what the fans want will come back to haunt you. I mean the bad feedback only gets worse for him everyday. I think with in a few years who ever else is in charge with him will bump him or tell him to back off.

But does he even have a boss? Or is he the omni-god of Fox movies right now?

Rothman runs his division of Fox with some other guy.

Not sure whether they don't have the clout to remove him or don't care what he's doing.

Either way Rothman isn't getting reigned in enough.

Rothman runs his division of Fox with some other guy.

Not sure whether they don't have the clout to remove him or don't care what he's doing.

Either way Rothman isn't getting reigned in enough.

Damn him! One day they'll figure it out and hopefully they put him down like Ole Yeller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"