Daredevil reboot: official discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to say as a big Daredevil fan he needs a friggin' reboot.

I don't know if you guys are reading Shadowland, but it shows how cool Daredevil is and why he needs a franchise. He could be Marvel's Batman.

Not sure DD will ever see the light of day. But that may be a good thing if FOX doesnt have it. Im not really impressed with what they have done with Marvel properties.

DaredevilBarFightAnimatedGIF.gif

Free Games
I recently rewatched Daredevil the director cut an thought it was half decent when you pretend its not Ben Affleck an there's no danceathon in the school play ground when Elecktra an Ben first meet. Hopefully they take another crack at it with some better minds in control

Ben Affleck deserves no hatred. He was a spot on Matt Murdock.

It's not hatred. People just want a better depiction of MM.

Am I the only one that thinks that Michael Clarke Duncan as the Kingpin was the 100% correct choice? I dont really think that anyone will be able to outdo him to be honest. MCD is a great actor and his physique was perfect for the role. The scene where he kills his bodyguards is awesome!

[YT]Zxsfxm4AmME[/YT]

That's one of the reasons why i didnt like the movie so much, along with garner...wrong choices to play those roles:cmad:

^ Definitely. Hall has been my choice ever since i started watching Dexter

That's one of the reasons why i didnt like the movie so much, along with garner...wrong choices to play those roles:cmad:

How was MCD a wrong choice? He's the only person in the world with a build massive enough to play Kingpin.

I wonder now if a TV series might be a better route to take. Quite a few of the recent reboots have fizzled as the sheer over-saturation seems to have soured many moviegoers. A TV series could also be better at character development. :up:

I could see a TV series with somebody like Brian Austin Green as Matt working.

I wouldnt mind a TV series. Daredevil is one of the few characters that could flourish in a TV series.

Rhona Mitra would make a great Elektra. I was thinking that too when i was watching Shooter the other day lol

i decided to get into dare devil and picked up brubakers run and i must say i see no one but michael c hall especially the prison stuff

A TV series could work well. As long as there is a good movie pilot.

I haven't heard anything more about a Daredevil reboot in a while.....there's only been talk about the F4.....hopefully we can get the DD movie rights back to MARVEL/DISNEY soon

I dont know how the rights haven't gone back to Marvel yet... it's been, what, six years since Elektra? And still nothing? Marvel should have the rights back by now.

Reboot it have Micheal Clark Duncan play the character he should have in the first movie, Lonnie Thompson Lincoln(Tombstone).

I wish Marvel had gotten the rights to Daredevil already. Does anyone know how much longer Fox has the rights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"