would you watch Birds of Prey if it were like this?

HR-PUFF&STUFF

Sidekick
Reaction score
Cast-
Oracle (Barbara Gordon)
Black Canary (Dinah Laurel Lance)
The Huntress (Helena Rosa Bertinelli)

Recurring Characters-
Nightwing
Cassandra Cain (Batgirl)
Lady Shiva
Deathstroke the Terminator
Wildcat (Ted Grant)
Officer Renee Montoya
Detective Harvey Bullock
David Cain
Roland Desmond (Blockbuster)

The show is based out of the Clocktower in Blüdhaven City.

Pilot- Oracle contacted Black Canary to go on a mission for her to break up a drug ring. After the Black Canary is beaten and then held hostage by the villain, Lady Shiva, Oracle contacts the Huntress for help. The Huntress frees the Black Canary but also find that its her family that is the ones that are bring in the drugs.
Helena Bertinelli/ The Huntress returns home to find Lady Shiva having a meeting with her father Franco Bertinelli. Franco tells Shiva that he wants her to kill both the Huntress and Black Canary. Huntress informs both Black Canary and Oracle about the hit and that she can help them track Shiva’s movements.
Huntress and Black Canary track Shiva only she gets the drop on them and the three of them end up in a death match, that ends when Black Canary uses her "Canary Cry" to stop Shiva from killing Huntress.

well would you have watched the show if it were like this?

3dman27 said:
yes i think so
thank you, i just find it hard that they couldn't do that. and useing the post crisis huntress you get to play up the mob angle.

That's basically identical to the comic in its prime. So would I watch BoP if it were the same as the comic during its best era? Um, yeah. No-brainer. Unfortunately, that's not what we got, and BoP is too obscure for anyone to ever put money into it again. Ever. :(

TheCorpulent1 said:
That's basically identical to the comic in its prime. So would I watch BoP if it were the same as the comic during its best era? Um, yeah. No-brainer. Unfortunately, that's not what we got, and BoP is too obscure for anyone to ever put money into it again. Ever. :(
were in my post did i say that i wanted the show back or that it should even come back? this is just a fan what if thread, i mean if X3 can have 30 of them for all the x fans that wanted to change the movie then i see no other reason that BOP can't have one.

I was never familiar with the comic but I did enjoy the BOP show that was on a few years ago. Wish it would be released on dvd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"