Wrestling Thread, Not Only Are You Next...You're Last! - Part 233

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at work. Can anyone give me a quick recap of what each match has been and the winner for each?

They really are drawing out this Goldberg return to the last possible minute of Raw.

The Wrestling Thread is a Fat Little Stooge... Named Sparkle Crotch!

Pink Ranger Challanged Me To A Fight, but Didn't Have The Balls To Do It Himself! He Sent His Fat Little Stooge, The Wrestling Thread To Do It For Him!

Wrestling Thread, Not Only Are You Next, You're Last!

So they play his wcw theme coming in and his wwe theme going out.

Has Goldberg been practicing promos these past 12 years? That was a very good promo.

And I know he isn't the best in the ring but boy does he have a surreal presence.

IMG_1850.jpg

Pink Ranger Challanged Me To A Fight, but Didn't Have The Balls To Do It Himself! He Sent His Fat Little Stooge, The Wrestling Thread To Do It For Him!

I'm on a legends contract, I don't waste my time on crappy podunk towns like Denver Colorado! :argh:

"I sold my Broncos tickets for this" - a fan sign

Lol

Ohh! I'm your 8 time, Wrestling Thread Champ! Drink it in!

Damn emotional night. So great seeing Goldberg on the ring again.

I absolutely loved Goldberg as a kid so I enjoyed seeing Goldberg in a WWE ring again. I hope he can end his career on a much higher note than he originally did.

On a side note, I love how WWE is trying its damnedest to pretend Lesnar/Goldberg at Wrestlemania XX wasn't one of the s***tiest, underwhelming matches ever.

Well, that's just business as usual. Just like selling Goldberg as the greatest WCW champ ever when everyone who isn't a child knows that's Flair.

There are people on Twitter who seem to think Michael Cole called Hulk Hogan "Hollywood Hogan" during the Hogan/Goldberg Nitro clip to avoid using his "real" name. Young uninformed fans, I swear.

Just got back home from raw I think I might've gone deaf because there was this lady there just screaming in my ear the whole night. The crowd really took to Goldberg even when they showed the video packages they started a Goldberg chant.

Goldberg doesn't appear to be in bad shape for a guy who'll turn 50 next month. Hopefully he doesn't have too much rust on the muscle memory so his matches will look decent.

I absolutely loved Goldberg as a kid so I enjoyed seeing Goldberg in a WWE ring again. I hope he can end his career on a much higher note than he originally did.

\

Yes Goldberg's gonna lose, but i hope it's not another brock squash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"