You Know What, Wrestling Thread? You're On The List! - Part 232

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i guess ill keep my fingers crossed AJ wont do any of those things lol

So I hope Triple H comes out tonight and explains himself a bit and really hope that he has kinda of gone rogue afterall with Stephanie not being part of any scheme with him on this

WWE has essentially shown that they see their HOF as more of an overall tribute/celebration of the business as a whole. There are multiple inductees who had either little involvement with WWE, or none at all. But they were greats of the business nonetheless, which is good enough as far as WWE is concerned.

So a guy like AJ, who wins the top prize less than a year after he debuts, has a pretty decent shot at induction I think. Especially if he has a successful title reign, or maybe wins it a second time at some point. Plus they've not been shy about mentioning his success in Japan, including winning the IWGP title, so they may factor that into it as well.

If/When AJ goes into the HOF, I wonder if he'll want Christopher Daniels or Samoa Joe to induct him

It's rather amusing that the commentary openly acknowledged that Alexa was the smallest woman on the roster.

It's rather amusing that the commentary openly acknowledged that Alexa was the smallest woman on the roster.
Can they really deny it with the way everyone else makes her look tiny? :funny:

So I hope Triple H comes out tonight and explains himself a bit and really hope that he has kinda of gone rogue afterall with Stephanie not being part of any scheme with him on this

Please!!! He'll play it off, but then, Steph will how her true colors and Foley won't like it one bit.

The pressure is on the Raw brand to one up Smackdown after Backlash last night.

tumblr_odewiyrKlS1sbzhteo1_500.gif

I'm already 'shipping Alexa and Ambrose. Get the girl an espresso machine.

I swear Mick Foley looks like a Muppet.

Did Mick just say Raw Women's Champion? As opposed to WWE Women's Champion? They're actually giving Smack Down parity?

Okay, I have to say it finally, Sasha talks weird. Where the heck in Mass. is she from with that accent?

That was a lot of awkward silence.. Ah there it is, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"