• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Amazing Spider-Man WTF!? (Pattinson in SM4?)

wow

it certainly would be a clever way to bring the tweens back to watch SM

could this be Michael Morbius?

if anyone, yeah. Wouldn't he be tired of playing a god damn vampire though? lol. I seriously don't want to go to a movie theatre with a bunch of 12 year old girls around me screaming

I've got no problem with this as long as he's not Morbius.

If he IS Morbius then that right there is some pretty uninspired casting.

I will kill Sam Raimi if this guy is in the movie. (Playing villain)

Oh great. Just what we need. The Twilight fangirls going to go see SM4 just to look at Pattison and screaming everytime he shows up.(Heaven forbid this rumor is true.)

if anyone, yeah. Wouldn't he be tired of playing a god damn vampire though? lol. I seriously don't want to go to a movie theatre with a bunch of 12 year old girls around me screaming

:hehe::hehe:

seriously, after HP4, i lost respect for him. this has to be fake. if thats true...well...then..no SM4 for me :csad: but it's obviously fake so SM4 for me! :grin:

Oh great. Just what we need. The Twilight fangirls going to go see SM4 just to look at Pattison and screaming everytime he shows up.(Heaven forbid this rumor is true.)
That's when the Barack Obama is gonna set the new rule to punch those girls square in their faces as soon as they start.

Anyhow, this all makes me laugh. However, I'm worried, at the same time, that tomorrow morning... I may wake up to read the headline: "Robert Pattinson Cast In 'Spider-Man 4'". Right now, I can only picture him portraying two villains. One being Electro. The other being Morbius. And, both of those bring up a big "WTF?!" in my brain.

First, it was 'Queen of the Damned' with Stuart Townsend. Then, it was 'Twilight' with Robert Pattinson and Kirsten Stoner. Creating one of the biggest mediocre-fests of all-time. And now, it's 'Spider-Man 4'?... With Pattinson?!

Please God, tell me this ain't true.

:o

Perfect
icon14.gif

This is funnier than it should be. :funny:

Yeah though, this would suck. This franchise already has plenty of appeal without resorting to bringing on some dude from the ****ty Twilight nonsense. Just focus on the quality of the flick. Gotta love rumors.

...better be a rumor. :cmad: :(

It's been a rumor for a couple of months. Steve Wacker, Marvel Comics' editor said he would like to see Vulture and Morbius in the next film. He then added they would probably get that guy from the Twilight series.

Ok, I know they're trying to get rid of the bad taste Spider-Man 3 left in people's mouths. But casting the Twilight vampire guy just because hordes of teenage fangirls adore him is NOT the way to do it.

I hope to hell this is a false rumour.

I like Rob as an actor, but he is all wrong for this type of movie.

This is funnier than it should be. :funny:

Yeah though, this would suck. This franchise already has plenty of appeal without resorting to bringing on some dude from the ****ty Twilight nonsense. Just focus on the quality of the flick. Gotta love rumors.

...better be a rumor. :cmad: :(

:applaud:applaud:ikyn

couldnt have said it better myself. if i may say so!

Micheal Papajohn is returning and now this, I am so excited already. yay me

haha if this were to happen....i wouldnt be hyped anymore...raimi would be stupid to make this move...

Can't wait for the generic 'Batman' fanboy to come in and say: "Well, if it's as good as 'The Dark Knight'..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"