• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

X-Men The Last Stand Elimination Game - Final Round - Cyclops vs. Jean Grey

SpandexFan

Civilian
Reaction score
Continued from this thread in which Cyclops & Jean Grey are locked in infinite 100+ point limbo.

http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237718

We've eliminated every movie mutant except these two, who would continue forever because the factions seem to be 50/50.

So here it is, the final battle, with an option to have a happy couple ending if you so choose. :)

Remember, these are the movie versions, not the comic version! Vote on who you want to live!

Who should make The Last Stand? Or should both of them make The Last Stand? Read, consider, and vote once on the last mutant who should remain standing. :xmen:

This poll ends on 7-25-06.

See? you're doing it again. That word again. Final this, final that. Last this, last that. Don't you understand? Some things are meant to go on forever :)

Erm...the factions weren't 50/50. Jean lost that battle by a landslide.

Lightning Strikez! said:
Erm...the factions weren't 50/50. Jean lost that battle by a landslide.

Not at all. Both were fairly even and at least 100+ points above everyone else. There was some confusion. Some people making their own rules. Some people changing scores, but both started fairly even.

So if the majority of voters feel a certain way, then they should have no problem inserting the same agenda in this contest, eh? :)

oh my god.

This is just...wow.

Id be embarssed to be a jean fan.

Optic Rage said:
oh my god.

This is just...wow.

"Why can't you see the truth huh? Why can't you just let her go?!"

:p

i think jean is the most "ungoable" or "goandcomebackable" character ever :o
she should be in Guiness Book, i have never seen someone die, come back, have so many clones and dimensions. its became a joke. :p

Let them be happy...they got screwed over in the movie...don't make it happen here too.

DarknessOfDeath said:
I voted for Jean Grey....-bows his head-

Lol, like you would've voted for anyone else. I voted for both of them, only coz I couldn't choose.

bexta89 said:
Let them be happy...they got screwed over in the movie...don't make it happen here too.

You took the words right out of my mouth! I voted for both. They deserve a break :)

Actually if you only could choose one, it's an interesting dilemna. If you kill Jean and leave Scott standing, she can always come back so things will work out. Now if you were to kill Scott and left Jean standing, could she resurrect him and still live happily ever after?

Optic Rage said:
oh my god.

This is just...wow.

I would be embarassed to be you. You're ignorant and foolish.

ntcrawler said:
Actually if you only could choose one, it's an interesting dilemna. If you kill Jean and leave Scott standing, she can always come back so things will work out. Now if you were to kill Scott and left Jean standing, could she resurrect him and still live happily ever after?

The real question is.... Would she want to ressurect his ass? I mean... she did kill him and everything.

The "both of them" option is a total copout. If you want the real answer you need to do this again without that choice. Force those sitting on the fence to pick a side.

90% + of X-Men fans like both of them. If I am forced to choose, as I should be, I go with Cyclops.

Well i voted both, i love them both, but if i had to make a choice i know who i would vote for really.
<----

PhoenixRising said:
I would be embarassed to be you. You're ignorant and foolish.

yes i must be foolish to DARE speak ill of jean and one of her fans taking some silly game like its life or death.

Oh and you dont need to be me to be embarrsed, your doing a damm good job of embarassing yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"