• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

X-Men The Last Stand Elimination Game - Final Round - Cyclops vs. Jean Grey

DarknessOfDeath said:
a WUSS!?! How?

maybe because he's known for taking quite a beating and being emotionally fragile. But he always comes back in the end!

DarknessOfDeath said:
unlike the movies -rolleyes-

whoever said he was gone? The longer it takes for him to return, the more dramatic and rewarding. If he just showed up in the next scene, it wouldn't be as emotionally gripping, ne? :)

ntcrawler said:
maybe because he's known for taking quite a beating and being emotionally fragile. But he always comes back in the end!

You need to research the character more. He's known more for being the leader of the X-Men and as Jean's beau.

Majik1387 said:
You need to research the character more. He's known more for being the leader of the X-Men and as Jean's beau.

Oh I know all that. what I meant was that he's a light that's hard to put out.

ntcrawler said:
Oh I know all that. what I meant was that he's a light that's hard to put out.

Too true. Just check out the early issues of Xfactor that explain his childhood in the old orphanage. It really gives you a glimpse at where the foundation for his iron will came from as well as his selfcontrol.

I still vote for Scott, coz Jean always comes back in the end.

a WUSS!?! How?
Well, Logan, even if he loves Jean and is sad that she's gone but accepts it and has moved on but Scott always cries about it and won't talk to anyone.

Very close votes. Scott and Jean almost neck and neck. Voters for both not far behind either. 3 days left. Pick who makes The Final Stand or forever hold your peace. :xmen:

Sorry Cyclops fans. You can't fight the power of the Dark Phoenix. :xmen:

jeans too powerful, if cyc beats her ocne, she comes back and own him by kissing ^_^

The power of love!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"