X Men: The Last Stand - My Review

X3 isw not recieving any good publicity right now. This movie sounds like a stunning compromise.

Thanks for your critic .

could you tell me please what movie you like usually?what are your favorites? there is nothing malicious there ..i'm just trying to see if i can expect to like the movie like you have..

GothicPowerMix1 said:
According to Ratner & Co they only cutted out 30 Seconds but EVERYTHING ELSE is in. Not much of a Directors Cut eh
there is actually stuff in the trailers that never made it onto screen... so there shud be enough... eg: We might not all come back, she might not come back.. between bobby and logan was cut... Storms tidal wave was either cut or reduced a lot (i missed it! :o ) and sum scenes we saw pix for, eg. Bobby and Kitty kissing.. that was not their either...

PhoenixWillRise said:
for me:

X2 - *****
X3 - ****
X1 - ****
F4 - **
LOL!!... for a second there i thought you were cursing out both franchises!

War Party said:
The ticket picture he provided is the same one Lightening Strikez posted in the other spoiler thread. Is that really his or did he just use Lightenings picture?
Actually, Lightning used my one :D

PhoenixWillRise said:
about 1 minute longer than the leno clip!

hmm because Kinberg said the scene is MUCH different to the Leno clip and plays out differently...

PhoenixWillRise said:
there is actually stuff in the trailers that never made it onto screen... so there shud be enough... eg: We might not all come back, she might not come back.. between bobby and logan was cut... Storms tidal wave was either cut or reduced a lot (i missed it! :o ) and sum scenes we saw pix for, eg. Bobby and Kitty kissing.. that was not their either...

Sounds like alot of FOX work to me :o We heard that RATNER only wanted to cut 30 Seconds. Not all that :(

****ING FOX

This Movie might suffer after all if thats true

SweetTooth said:
Phoenix, is the movie 95 minutes with or without credits? Just wondering.
With credits... i mean.. it could be a couple of minutes either way, so may not be 100% 95 minutes... but it is in that ball park... certainly less than 1 hour 40 mins... and just a bit longer than 1 hour 30 mins...

PhoenixWillRise said:
With credits... i mean.. it could be a couple of minutes either way, so may not be 100% 95 minutes... but it is in that ball park... certainly less than 1 hour 40 mins... and just a bit longer than 1 hour 30 mins...

How was the music?

Strgts said:
Sounds like alot of FOX work to me :o We heard that RATNER only wanted to cut 30 Seconds. Not all that :(

****ING FOX

This Movie might suffer after all if thats true

So, Ratner's a liar. Kinberg's a liar. Penn's a liar. Fox is a liar.

Everyone happy? You've all just be Punk'ed for the past eight months!

From Darkness of Death
How do you rate the performances? from 1-5.

James - ****

Hugh - ****

Famke - ****

Ian - *****

Halle - *****

Ellen - *****

Shawn - ***

Daniel - ***

Rebecca - ****

Kelsey - ****

Patrick - ****

Aaron - ***

Kitty Pryde kicked Juggernauts ass and called him a dick head... it just doesnt get any better than that.. and the audience loved that scene too!!

Storm22 said:
hmm because Kinberg said the scene is MUCH different to the Leno clip and plays out differently...
Kinberg seems to have said a LOT of things... maybe he was watching a different movie!

bosef982 said:
So, Ratner's a liar. Kinberg's a liar. Penn's a liar. Fox is a liar.

Everyone happy? You've all just be Punk'ed for the past eight months!

If so much stuff does end up cut out can you blame anyone for being disappointed when we have heard only 30 Seconds was cut out :confused: If all that noticeable stuff is not in the Movie well that sucks

Storm22 said:

Kinberg's a liar and was doing damage control.

PhoenixWillRise said:
Kinberg seems to have said a LOT of things... maybe he was watching a different movie!

I wonder....I can't help but wonder if this was the final version, I know it probably was but I do wonder.

Strgts said:
If so much stuff does end up cut out can you blame anyone for being disappointed when we have heard only 30 Seconds was cut out :confused: If all that noticeable stuff is not in the Movie well that sucks

Or could you blame anyone when Singer said he'd do X3 but after SR. Yes, I'd prefer to wait another year than get this slop, as it sounds.

bosef982 said:
Or could you blame anyone when Singer said he'd do X3 but after SR. Yes, I'd prefer to wait another year than get this slop, as it sounds.

You can not blame Singer or Marsden for taking on another Project when X3 was dead & nothing was happening with it. If alot of stuff does get cut out like Pheonix said after Kinberg & others from the Production promised things like only 30 Seconds would be cut etc then yes I will agree with you & have been saying that FOX should have waited

I blame FOX

Strgts said:
You can not blame Singer or Marsden for taking on another Project when X3 was dead & nothing was happening with it. If alot of stuff does get cut out like Pheonix said after Kinberg & others from the Production promised things like only 30 Seconds would be cut etc then yes I will agree with you & have been saying that FOX should have waited

I blame FOX

No, no, sorry...I was saying blame Fox for not waiting. Singer had every right to leave X3 after Fox's crap, and now look at who's moving where.

For a movie with such a franchise history, and with such a scope, and with so much blabbering on from stars and crew alike about how amazing it will be, to have almost every reviewer have to acknowledge that its NOT better than X2 and that it suffers from its length and that some things just don't work, to some just saying it plain sucks, and PhoenixWillRise saying that a good deal of people were just unimpressed while leaving -- this is NOT a good sign. Not at all.

They should've waited. Marvel has played its cards wrong. It's DC's turn to own the genre.

The music score was good! at the start it seemed a bit much.. there was a score for every scene, and it seemed a little bit camp tbh.. but as the ovie went on, the score grew much stronger, and especially during Wolverine and Phoenix at the end it was quite powerful!

can you name your 3 favorite characters of X3 and why please

Phoenix how did Psylocke look teleporting? Good FX??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"