• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

X3 Box Office Tracker

Angamb you're observation is correct.:up: Box Office Mojo has corrected it and X3 has officialy crossed 450 Million dollars worldwide.:wow:

X-MEN:
THE LAST STAND

Domestic Total as of Sep. 17, 2006:

TOTAL LIFETIME GROSSES
Domestic: $234,348,647 51.9%
+ Foreign: $216,962,009 48.1%

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

= Worldwide: $451,310,656
Source: http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=x3.htm

what do you think could be the final boxoffice in Japan?

10 million only?

Retroman said:
Angamb you're observation is correct.:up: Box Office Mojo has corrected it and X3 has officialy crossed 450 Million dollars worldwide.:wow:

Source: http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=x3.htm

In honour of the above I have finally updated the first post to reflect the passing of the $450m landmark. :woot: :up:

The figures haven't changed much since I stopped monitoring them (end of July) :( :oldrazz:

Roll on X4!!!!

Angamb said:
I think it's difficult to end with 260, no?
I think it can get there. Its still in theatres in Japan and China and is still playing in some countries incl. the U.S. and is still making money. Another 3-4 weeks and we'll know for sure if it'll get to 460 or fall short.

Iceman/Psylocke said:
In honour of the above I have finally updated the first post to reflect the passing of the $450m landmark. :woot: :up:

The figures haven't changed much since I stopped monitoring them (end of July) :( :oldrazz:

Roll on X4!!!!
Here here.:woot:

The X-Men are also now officially a billion dollar box office franchise. Thats not even including dvd sales from all 3 movies.

(X-MEN) $296,250,053 +
(X2 X-MEN UNITED) $407,557,613 +
(X-MEN:THE LAST STAND) $451,310,656

= Worldwide Total 1,155,118,322

Retroman said:
The X-Men are also now officially a billion dollar box office franchise. Thats not even including dvd sales from all 3 movies.

(X-MEN) $296,250,053 +

That's a pretty impressive six year haul for a franchise that Fox didn't think would amount to very much initially.

Retroman said:

(X-MEN) $296,250,053 +

X1 is still the best moneymaking of the three, considering it cost only $60 million to make. Comparing cost to profits, X3 may have taken in twice as much domestically but needed to make over 3x the amount of X1 just to break even.

X-Men definitely pulled in a profit for what it cost to make. Adjusted for today's ticket prices, X-Men would be at a little over $360 million worldwide.

Yup, X1 was a great succes.And remember that was pre-Spider-Man too.

I wonder how much Fox has made from the dvds?Does anyone know? And why are they sitting on a cash cow like the X-Men TAS DVDs? Those are long overdue for release.

Retroman said:

I wonder how much Fox has made from the dvds?Does anyone know? And why are they sitting on a cash cow like the X-Men TAS DVDs? Those are long overdue for release.

Yea thats pretty weird. You figure Fox would be milking the **** out of that series.

Retroman said:

I wonder how much Fox has made from the dvds?Does anyone know?

I'm sure they've made a nice sum on the DVDs as well, but I don't know what the totals are.

Retroman said:
And why are they sitting on a cash cow like the X-Men TAS DVDs? Those are long overdue for release.

No kidding. That's a DVD collection I wouldn't mind owning.

RedIsNotBlue said:
Yea thats pretty weird. You figure Fox would be milking the **** out of that series.
I wouldn't say it qoute like that but yeah its weird that they haven't released it.Theres a few episodes on dvd but not much more.

BMM said:
I'm sure they've made a nice sum on the DVDs as well, but I don't know what the totals are.

No kidding. That's a DVD collection I wouldn't mind owning.
I hope they're reading this.

RedIsNotBlue said:
I wish there was a BOM for dvd sales. :(
Was just about to say the same thing. There definetly should be a site like this.

Retroman said:
Was just about to say the same thing. There definetly should be a site like this.

Hell yeah. I bet that site would get a nice amount of hits.

I never understand members like him. Why try to get banned? What's the point?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"