Xbox Xbox Series X Thread

The Gunk. Another cartoony style game.

The Gunk looks potentially fun. It's weird, all these games kind of bleed together, because Microsoft first party seems to have a similar aesthetic.

The Gunk looks potentially fun. It's weird, all these games kind of bleed together, because Microsoft first party seems to have a similar aesthetic.
Yeah. So I hope wee see some different looking stuff in the last part.

I like the design of this dude

PSO. So many days of my youth wasted playing the original. God. :funny:

Another Phantasy Star online. That won't be exclusive though will it?

Remedy! Crossfire... okay, it'll probably be pretty cool, even with the generic trailer.

A Fable game without a certain big liar has me intrigued! The Stardust feel helps. :D

Not a lot of expectations for Microsoft, so I definitely enjoyed the show, even if it didn't really hype me too much. I was hoping for something big third party like Elden Ring, but we don't even know how far along that game is at this point.

Oh man, Obsidian doing their own "Elder Scrolls". :mrk: Can't wait for STALKER 2, also.

Not much gameplay, but that was expected.

Oh man, Obsidian doing their own "Elder Scrolls". :mrk: Can't wait for STALKER 2, also.

Yeah, Avowed is exactly the kind of game I was hoping Obsidian would be making.

Is it possible it lives up to what Elder Scrolls has become? Unlike Fallout, Elder Scrolls still feels "prestigious" imo. I am sure the game will be really fun, but I wonder if it is a bit too pre-Skyrim for a lot of people.

Is Halo: Infinite open world? The way the developer worded things made it seem like it

Is it possible it lives up to what Elder Scrolls has become? Unlike Fallout, Elder Scrolls still feels "prestigious" imo. I am sure the game will be really fun, but I wonder if it is a bit too pre-Skyrim for a lot of people.
Living up to ESO is a big ask. I'll be glad if they at least try, even if they fall short.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"