Xbox Xbox Series X Thread

sadly, it's not on the list. :(

since they seem to have no plans to revisit the series, or do the Tekken X Street Fighter followup, having SxT as BC would have been nice.

oh well.......
I’m pretty gutted that they never went forward with that. :csad:

My 2 favourite fighting games.

I’m pretty gutted that they never went forward with that. :csad:

My 2 favourite fighting games.
yeah, it's a shame. especially as it would have given us another shot at a 3d Street Fighter game.

I guess the closest thing we got was Akuma in Tekken 7.......haha.

Another game I'd like to see, though I know this is a pipe dream, is Marvel vs. Capcom 2, as well as the other Capcom VS games. Though, I know there are licensing issues there with Marvel/Disney.

but I'd so would love to play those games again. They were some of the best, and I have fond memories of playing those in the Arcade. As well as buying a Sega Saturn for cheap to import Xmen vs Street Fighter on it. good times!!

we need a new KOTOR game!! too bad EA owns the SW games license, cuz then MS could task Obsidian with working on a new KOTOR exclusive to Xbox.

yeah, it's a shame. especially as it would have given us another shot at a 3d Street Fighter game.

I guess the closest thing we got was Akuma in Tekken 7.......haha.

Another game I'd like to see, though I know this is a pipe dream, is Marvel vs. Capcom 2, as well as the other Capcom VS games. Though, I know there are licensing issues there with Marvel/Disney.

but I'd so would love to play those games again. They were some of the best, and I have fond memories of playing those in the Arcade. As well as buying a Sega Saturn for cheap to import Xmen vs Street Fighter on it. good times!!
Would have been so cool to see what the did with SF in 3D on the Tekken engine.

MvC2 and XvS are all time classics!

Bleeding Edge is out now for Game Pass.

Don't know whether to bother trying Bleeding Edge. Saw the trailer on the xbox store a few minutes ago and don't know what to think

I tried a bit of the training/tutorial last night, and it was all right. seemed kind of chaotic so I really didn't know who I was targeting.

I'll have to check the rest of the modes to see if there are any other single-player or offline modes. but, I think it's pretty much online, multi-player focused.

which is kind of a disappointment to me. I kind of wish this were a crazy, over-the-top action platformer game like Sunset Overdrive instead of a 4 v 4 brawler.

I don't mind online MMO's but prefer off/online multiplayer modes in games being an option. Not into online battle royal or team focused games

I’m enjoying playing Age of Empires on pc through Xbox live.

of all the new gen systems this is the only one for sure I wanna get but not right away as my Xbox X is only less than a year old but I did only pay 300 for it (fallout 4 bundle that was dropped down to 299 from 500 lol)

of all the new gen systems this is the only one for sure I wanna get but not right away as my Xbox X is only less than a year old but I did only pay 300 for it (fallout 4 bundle that was dropped down to 299 from 500 lol)
damn, you got the Xbone X for $300? That's a steal

there have been some really good deals on the X lately.

damn, you got the Xbone X for $300? That's a steal

well the F4 bundle was why I got it so cheap but you are REALLY gonna hate me I had gift cards too so my grand total WITH tax was 100 and change

well the F4 bundle was why I got it so cheap but you are REALLY gonna hate me I had gift cards too so my grand total WITH tax was 100 and change
lol I'm not gonna hate you for that. I have a bunch of gift cards totaling over $700 that I've been planning to save up fon or the Ps5, although at this point I don't think it's even coming out this year

lol I'm not gonna hate you for that. I have a bunch of gift cards totaling over $700 that I've been planning to save up fon or the Ps5, although at this point I don't think it's even coming out this year
well I bought a set of new turtle beach headphones for my PS4 that did not work and instead of getting $$$ I got a gift card and I had a uncashed check my dad wrote me for xmas and that combined with the lower amount of the bundle got me the lower price. funny enough you can get most One X bundles for 300 now my friend was gonna get the one that came with that new Star Wars game but he changed his mind.

$700 worth of gift cards? That’s crazy haha. :up:

$700 worth of gift cards? That’s crazy haha. :up:
yeah haha I worked at a job with daily bonuses which I hit often back in the day. Instead of spending the cards individually, I racked them all up with the intention of burning them all on the next gen consoles :word:

yeah haha I worked at a job with daily bonuses which I hit often back in the day. Instead of spending the cards individually, I racked them all up with the intention of burning them all on the next gen consoles :word:
Very disciplined and looks like it will pay off now. :up:

1st major 3rd party launch title revealed, and Xbox/Series X has the marketing rights!

Assassin's Creed: Valhalla

As Anna would say........wait, what??

edit: just found out this is not real, but a fan-made concept. It's a pretty damn good fan-made concept, but it is still nothing official. And that's one thing I hate about Youtube, where videos are passed off as real or official things, when they are nothing more than fan-made content.

Ah my bad! I saw it as part of a news article. Do I delete my original post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"