Buffaloed

Civilian
Reaction score

Xenforo User Navigation Tutorial

Xenforo User Navigation Tutorial #2

Attachments

• XF User-Guide.pdf
    599.8 KB · Views: 3
Is Xenforo having issues with Google Chrome? I had to change to Firefox just to log in and, even then, had to open the log in page in another window.

I can't reply on the Pics! Cinema in Photos. There's a little message saying I have insufficient privileges to do so? What's going on?

I can't reply on the Pics! Cinema in Photos. There's a little message saying I have insufficient privileges to do so? What's going on?

There was a problem with the settings on that whole board. They should be fixed now, give it a try.

I seem to have lost the option to collapse my sidebar, so all the posts are squished and I've got all that extra white space again.

Muh Sonya Blade... T_T OTL

I changed it to Liquid and it's a bit more comfortable. The rest will take some time for sure...

I seem to have lost the option to collapse my sidebar, so all the posts are squished and I've got all that extra white space again.

This.

And when I'm on the main forum page and I scroll down, the sidebar jumps with me to the left so I can't read the forum names.

Sidebar thingy jumps around like it's on crack

tenor.gif

How disable images and avatars? I can't see that option in my preferences.

Would very much like to disable that sidebar. How do I do that?

Bringing this up more as a bug (maybe not too critical compared to other things going on (like the sidebar that's no longer collapsible/close-able). But I decided to test out creating a subfolder in my watched threads page, was able to create one just fine, move watched threads into that subfolder just fine, and even edit the title back and forth just fine. Trying to delete the subfolder, however, does not seem to work. Right now, you click "Delete Folder" and an animation in the top right corner pops up (over the conversation/alert flag icons - semi-transparent)

tryingtodeletefolder-jpg.9617

but it just sits there 'working'. I left the page sitting there for about an hour and it never did anything. Finally just closed the page, and upon opening watched threads again the test sub-folder remains.

My sidebar keeps following me when I scroll down the page covering the post.

I can change people's skin format.....there won't be a sidebar and the colors will change to a light blue. Who ever wants to try this let me know.

I can change people's skin format.....there won't be a sidebar and the colors will change to a light blue. Who ever wants to try this let me know.
Sure. Mother always said if you want something. You better get a man to do so.

One little drawback, the Mod names become invisible.

If you highlight the area where the missing name is supposed to be....it appears....so there's that at least.

Well now my sidebar isn't jumping and remains where it supposed to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"