XFL 2020 Season

I had a blast at the Dome. Fun game. Place was packed. 29k and some change.

Ugh......New York needs to find somewhere else to play next year. Reportedly 12,116 in attendance, which means 70,000 empty seats. When there is a wide shot, the empty seats are noticeable.

They play at MetLife Stadium, which seats 82,000.

A friend of mine recently watched a couple of XFL games, and he told me that this version of the league is clearly better than the previous incarnation. He hoped the league could eventually gain some traction because he felt that everyone involved is taking this opportunity seriously.

Ugh......New York needs to find somewhere else to play next year. Reportedly 12,116 in attendance, which means 70,000 empty seats. When there is a wide shot, the empty seats are noticeable.

They play at MetLife Stadium, which seats 82,000.
LoL

Vipers finally got a win :)

Excited for next season. :)
Battlehawks would have won the championship. :D

Yeah, this was foreseeable. While I did not enjoy it, I do feel bad for those who did. With the current situation, it probably feels like a raw deal.

Yeah, this was foreseeable. While I did not enjoy it, I do feel bad for those who did. With the current situation, it probably feels like a raw deal.

It didn't help that Vince McMahon's main company, WWE is losing millions having no fans at their shows.

It didn't help that Vince McMahon's main company, WWE is losing millions having no fans at their shows.
On the flip side they have stopped losing money on house shows! :o

This actually doesn't have anything to do with it. The companies are separated, and Vince can't use WWE's money for the XFL. Only his own personal wealth. Vince doing the XFL the way he is this time around actually led to a lawsuit from shareholders at the WWE who were annoyed with this separate venture taking Vince's attention away from the WWE.

WWE's main profit stream is their TV deals. Which make them many times more then their gates. Billions I believe.

On the flip side they have stopped losing money on house shows! :o

This actually doesn't have anything to do with it. The companies are separated, and Vince can't use WWE's money for the XFL. Only his own personal wealth. Vince doing the XFL the way he is this time around actually led to a lawsuit from shareholders at the WWE who were annoyed with this separate venture taking Vince's attention away from the WWE.

WWE's main profit stream is their TV deals. Which make them many times more then their gates. Billions I believe.

That's the only reason why those shows are still running. Sure, Wrestlemania was surprisingly a lot of fun, but if someone told Dana White to shut down the UFC, someone will tell Vince to do the same.

That's the only reason why those shows are still running. Sure, Wrestlemania was surprisingly a lot of fun, but if someone told Dana White to shut down the UFC, someone will tell Vince to do the same.
Who is going to tell him that though? The thing is both USA and FOX want the content. If they are going to pay Vince not to do shows, he won't do them. But they'd have to pay him if it is their decision to stop doing the shows.

Who is going to tell him that though? The thing is both USA and FOX want the content. If they are going to pay Vince not to do shows, he won't do them. But they'd have to pay him if it is their decision to stop doing the shows.

Dana White wasn't going to stop either, then California Governor Gavin Newsome contacted Disney.

Look, I just want the WWE to announce Mortal Kombat on a private island, namely to see a bunch of WWE superstars cosplaying as Mortal Kombat characters.

Dana White wasn't going to stop either, then California Governor Gavin Newsome contacted Disney.

Look, I just want the WWE to announce Mortal Kombat on a private island, namely to see a bunch of WWE superstars cosplaying as Mortal Kombat characters.
No I get that. And Vince could stop if he is told to. But he is only going to do it, if he forced. And well he is filming in Florida, where the Governor is an idiot and Vince is legit friends with Trump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"