• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

xmen animated series vs jla cartoon series

Savage said:
That's the comic book.
they made of a series of the book as well. for example theres xmen animated series and evolution. theres JLA and JLU series

JLA/JLU are thee greatest superhero cartoons ever made.I'm a Marvel fan as well,but nothing Marvel has produced can even touch the levels the show reached.

But they're not the Justice League of America in the series. They're never refered to as that. Simply The Justice League.

juggster-rules said:
they made of a series of the book as well. for example theres xmen animated series and evolution. theres JLA and JLU series

No it's just Justice League. Justice League of America is the comic book in which Justice League is based off of.

The producers decided to not add in the "of America" in the name of the series.

hippie_hunter said:
No it's just Justice League. Justice League of America is the comic book in which Justice League is based off of.

The producers decided to not add in the "of America" in the name of the series.
yah i checked it out. my bad. but the team i added on this thread is justice league. not JLU.

juggster-rules said:
yah i checked it out. my bad. but the team i added on this thread is justice league. not JLU.

They're basically the same damn cartoon.

hippie_hunter said:
They're basically the same damn cartoon.

glad someone noticed it, it was like that clark kent/superman thing
I was like "can't you see it's the same thing?"

juggster-rules said:
theres more guys on the team in the JLU cartoon series than the original one

Yes, because the Justice League wanted to prevent another situation that occured during the Thanagarian invasion. But overall Justice League and Justice League Unlimited are the same cartoon. Hell, season one, two, and three of Justice League Unlimited are often referred to as seasons three, four, and five of Justice League

hippie_hunter said:
Yes, because the Justice League wanted to prevent another situation that occured during the Thanagarian invasion. But overall Justice League and Justice League Unlimited are the same cartoon. Hell, season one, two, and three of Justice League Unlimited are often referred to as seasons three, four, and five of Justice League
so justice league is season 1 and 2. season 3 they changed it to justice league unlimited and the rest of the seasons as well.

juggster-rules said:
so justice league is season 1 and 2. season 3 they changed it to justice league unlimited and the rest of the seasons as well.

Pretty much. Some will call it Justice League Unlimited season 1, but some also call it Justice League season 3

hippie_hunter said:
Pretty much. Some will call it Justice League Unlimited season 1, but some also call it Justice League season 3
ive already seen the covers of season 1 dvd set and #2 but i dont see # 3 yet. the next one is this http://tvshowsondvd.com/releaseinfo.cfm?ReleaseID=6033
justice league unlimited. and it doesnt say season 3 says 1. so that means justice league unlimited is a different series. its not part of justice league the 1st 2 seasons

juggster-rules said:
ive already seen the covers of season 1 dvd set and #2 but i dont see # 3 yet. the next one is this http://tvshowsondvd.com/releaseinfo.cfm?ReleaseID=6033
justice league unlimited. and it doesnt say season 3 says 1. so that means justice league unlimited is a different series. its not part of justice league the 1st 2 seasons

Yes, the cover does indeed say season 1.

Justice League Unlimited is like the New Adventures of Batman. Some consider it to be a part of Batman: The Animated Series and the Adventures of Batman and Robin (like the DVD set did), others consider it to be it's own show.

It's really up to a person's opinion on how they view it. A completely different show or basically the same damn thing.

I think they are equals !
but the injustice society episodes was much more intersting to see .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"