• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

xmen animated series vs jla cartoon series

Cyclops said:
But was it explained that way in the animated series? This is the key phrase here that so many people are blatantly ignoring, including the thread's starter. If you're comparing the animated series, you have to remain within the animated series' boundaries.
again cyclops fanboy doesnt understand what the thread is about.

juggster-rules said:
again cyclops fanboy doesnt understand what the thread is about.
Yes he does. Either that or someone worded the purpose of this thread wrong. I was under the impression that we were talking about the respective cartoon series of both.

Yeah, juggster, I have a hard time understanding the inner-workings of the mentally ******ed such as yourself. Being as sound of mind as I am, it's hard for me to understand intuitively how those with diminished capabilities function day-to-day.

You see, when I read "xmen animated series vs jla cartoon series", I understand it to be either a comparison of the overall qualities of the television programs or a battle between the cartoon interpretations of the characters. How was I to understand that "xmen animated series vs jla cartoon series" really meant "xmen and any character they have ever met with any advantage I can think of vs jla with no advantages whatsoever"? Gee, silly me.

juggster-rules, the truce I called because I was asked to is now off. Already. If you can't stop attacking me, I don't see why I should grant you any leniency. You want an intellectual battle with me, kid? You - will - lose. You already have. My advice is to just give up now. I'm sure your feelings will be hurt less in the long run.

Cyclops said:
Yeah, juggster, I have a hard time understanding the inner-workings of the mentally ******ed such as yourself. Being as sound of mind as I am, it's hard for me to understand intuitively how those with diminished capabilities function day-to-day.

You see, when I read "xmen animated series vs jla cartoon series", I understand it to be either a comparison of the overall qualities of the television programs or a battle between the cartoon interpretations of the characters. How was I to understand that "xmen animated series vs jla cartoon series" really meant "xmen and any character they have ever met with any advantage I can think of vs jla with no advantages whatsoever"? Gee, silly me.

juggster-rules, the truce I called because I was asked to is now off. Already. If you can't stop attacking me, I don't see why I should grant you any leniency. You want an intellectual battle with me, kid? You - will - lose. You already have. My advice is to just give up now. I'm sure your feelings will be hurt less in the long run.
if you think im such a jerk stop following me around to every thread i post on. and clyclops fanboy here doesnt know JACK about comics i can tell.

juggster-rules said:
if you think im such a jerk stop following me around to every thread i post on. and clyclops fanboy here doesnt know JACK about comics i can tell.

No you're the one who doesn't know jack about the comics.

1. The X-Men and Justice League are two completely different teams with two completely different purposes. The Justice League is far more comparable to the Avengers.

2. The Justice League would anally rape the X-Men. The Justice League has contained members such as Superman, the Martian Manhunter, Firestorm, Dr. Fate, Zatanna, Captain Atom, the Flash, and others who can take down the X-Men single handedly.

3. Ignoring the telepathic power of the Martian Manhunter.

4. Jean Grey and the Phoenix Force are not one. Jean Grey may be Phoenix and she is an Omega-level mutant because of the Phoenix Force, but the Phoenix Force is a separate cosmic entity

5. Claiming to own the entire series on DVD when there are no DVD sets at all for the series.

6. Constantly attempting to handicap the Justice League yet giving the X-Men more and more advantages

7. Apparently never watching an episode of Justice League Unlimited. They are a superhero ARMY for christ sakes. They are unbeatable, not even the US Government had the capabilities to do so.

8. Saying that the DC/Marvel Crossovers were in continuity. They are NOT!

9. Saying that Superman was getting his ass kicked in the Justice League episode War World when the complete opposite happened. Superman was the victor in all of his fights and became the crowd favorite.

10. Claiming Cyclops, a person who has taken his name from a MARVEL character and posesses an avatar of a MARVEL character and enjoys MARVEL comics and MARVEL movies, to be a fanboy. You sir are the fanboy.

It's useless trying to argue with him... he's like Jplaya on crack and slightly more ******ed. Everything he says is 'right', while anyone who tries to challenge him is 'wrong'.

It's like argueing with a five year old... only, he's 19 :confused:

:(

pound for pound i think the x-men managed to put out better and more direct story arcs, the whole of season 3 with the alien landing all the way up to the death of the pheonix was one gigantic brilliant arc of genius.

that along with days of future past trilogy with bishop and the sentinels, the age of apocalypse remake and pretty much any ep with cable (especially out of the past double bill) tramples that arcs we got in the jl or jlu...

but visually the JLU had it, grudge match end fight is probably the best fight i've seen animated by a western team.

oh in a bout jlu take it in sheer numbers...

heck even the original seven could take the x-men...

cyclops, gambit, wolverine, beast and jubillee would all be dealt with easily (like the shi'ar managed) while rogue,storm the professor, and jean would have to take on the whole group and they'd find it tough to do so, just because so many of them are physical combatants...

Just want to add that I have the complete x-men series on dvd. Theyre bootlegs. So he might not be lying about that.

As for the topic.. Id rather not.

hippie_hunter said:
The Scarlet Witch never even joined the X-Men. In neither the animated series or the comics. The Scarlet Witch is not allowed to be a factor.

And Bendis really f**ked up her character too :mad:

yeah but if JLU Against just x-men it should be all x-men characters. Also Someone said this before in the thread but im gonna say it to,............Jean Would Disengrate Them ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOG3 said:
Just want to add that I have the complete x-men series on dvd. Theyre bootlegs. So he might not be lying about that.

As for the topic.. Id rather not.
i have all the episodes as well and i know what they can do. cyclops fanboy and the rest of those ******s dont know jack about them.

As Pheonix. An entity she has no control over (in the cartoon) and shows up at random.

And if the X-men get every character they encountered, then so do the JLU. Include guys like Felix Faust and f**king HADES THE GOD OF WAR and the X-men are still screwed!

...And no-one even mentioned Dr. Fate. He can kill them all if he felt like it by blinking.

juggster-rules said:
cyclops fanboy and the rest of those ******s dont know jack about them.
Says the kid that calls people names when they don't agree with him...

hippie_hunter said:
No you're the one who doesn't know jack about the comics.

1. The X-Men and Justice League are two completely different teams with two completely different purposes. The Justice League is far more comparable to the Avengers.

2. The Justice League would anally rape the X-Men. The Justice League has contained members such as Superman, the Martian Manhunter, Firestorm, Dr. Fate, Zatanna, Captain Atom, the Flash, and others who can take down the X-Men single handedly.

3. Ignoring the telepathic power of the Martian Manhunter.

4. Jean Grey and the Phoenix Force are not one. Jean Grey may be Phoenix and she is an Omega-level mutant because of the Phoenix Force, but the Phoenix Force is a separate cosmic entity

5. Claiming to own the entire series on DVD when there are no DVD sets at all for the series.

6. Constantly attempting to handicap the Justice League yet giving the X-Men more and more advantages

7. Apparently never watching an episode of Justice League Unlimited. They are a superhero ARMY for christ sakes. They are unbeatable, not even the US Government had the capabilities to do so.

8. Saying that the DC/Marvel Crossovers were in continuity. They are NOT!

9. Saying that Superman was getting his ass kicked in the Justice League episode War World when the complete opposite happened. Superman was the victor in all of his fights and became the crowd favorite.

10. Claiming Cyclops, a person who has taken his name from a MARVEL character and posesses an avatar of a MARVEL character and enjoys MARVEL comics and MARVEL movies, to be a fanboy. You sir are the fanboy.
be a man admit if that supes got his ass kicked in that episode. they put him to win cause of course always there gonna put superman to win most of the time cause hes the # 1 hero even though theres more powerful guys out there more than him. but like i said be a man and admit it of what i posted but of course mr 14 year old here never admits something. and you and cyclops fanboy are the fanbos of corse. you know you are as well you just dont want to admit it

juggster-rules said:
not everyone is going to agree with you in life as well.:)
Yeah, but don't call them ******s when they dissagree. lol. We get it just fine, we just know that if you want to keep things fair and equal the X-men can't win against the Justice League.

Savage said:
Yeah, but don't call them ******s when they dissagree. lol. We get it just fine, we just know that if you want to keep things fair and equal the X-men can't win against the Justice League.
yes they can cause they got phoenix and magneto on there team as well dude

Just wanted to point out that Jean Grey is an Omega mutant with or without the Phoenix force. The force just helped her reach her maximum potential, that was already latent inside her before the force joined with her.

Um, and juggerster, you are a complete idiot.

juggster-rules said:
be a man admit if that supes got his ass kicked in that episode. they put him to win cause of course always there gonna put superman to win most of the time cause hes the # 1 hero even though theres more powerful guys out there more than him. but like i said be a man and admit it of what i posted but of course mr 14 year old here never admits something. and you and cyclops fanboy are the fanbos of corse. you know you are as well you just dont want to admit it
They both got their asses kicked. That's why it was a fight. I have the eps on my computer (hey, I'll get around to buying the dvds...eventually. :D). Superman dealed out as much as he recieved. If he really was getting his ass kicked, he would have just plain lost.

And you can't say he won just because he's Superman. That rule goes for all heroes. If they fight villains, period, they will win. It's very rare that the hero flat out loses.

and yes ive seen abunch of JLA episodes and there cool and all that. and most of the guys on justice league team are more powerful than most of the xmen guys. but again jean and phoenix are on and she can come out any time she wants.

Animation: X-men wins [which is really sad for JL considering the almost 10 year advancment in technology they had] The characters looked more realistic in x-men.

Stories: Again, x-men wins. Continuing story arcs introducing new characters and making them relevant as opposed to JL having way too many 1 off eps.

juggster-rules said:

Yes, I do prefer DC but I buy quite a few Marvel comics and own all the Marvel movies. I enjoy a lot of the stuff Marvel puts out. That doesn't make me a fanboy, you're the idiot fanboy.

And winning every battle in that episode does not count as getting your ass kicked.

Savage said:
i dont like yalls insults as well.

juggster-rules said:
and yes ive seen abunch of JLA episodes and there cool and all that. and most of the guys on justice league team are more powerful than most of the xmen guys. but again jean and phoenix are on and she can come out any time she wants.
...No she can't! If she could then the X-men would have never had another threat again! It would have been the end of the show!
"Magneto's at the door again."
"Let Jean handle him."

Savage said:
...No she can't! If she could then the X-men would have never had another threat again! It would have been the end of the show!
"Magneto's at the door again."
"Let Jean handle him."
it was wolverine that calm down phoenix in the darkphoenix episode. xmen couldnt do jack. and supes cant as well cause you saw what she did to gladiator and gladiator has the same abilities as supes but higher

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"