• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

'Yellowjackets'

Crazy second episode, but in a good way. :D The ending..... :eek:

They absolutely crushed that ending. At first I wasn't sure if I liked the "royalty" aesthetic they had...but the way it was inter-cut with what was actually happening...

My god. So good.

Damn, another solid episode with a bit of a gut punch ending.

Next week should be interesting now that
6 of the Yellowjackets are all in one place. Did we ever hear how many were rescued? I'm wondering if we'll get any more casting surprises later.

Just watched and yeah that ending was rough, mainly because I didn't see it coming. :(

What's really sad is I didn't even know it was the finale. Now I'm twice as sad. :(

Same here, I just assumed it was 10 episodes like season 1.

It was a hell of a finale though, so much happened.

I was shocked that
Natalie really died. I thought they might say she might survive with the excuse she had a high tolerance due to her long time drug use. I'll be very surprised if it wasn't the coach that set the fire, of course it could be a misdirect that they showed him by the wood pile with a box of matches.

I thought some of the set up on the adult story was a little ridiculous but good finale over all. I can't wait for season three.
I love Natalie as a character but I've never been a huge fan of how Juliette Lewis portrays her. I just prefer Sophie Thatcher. So I'm not too sad about not seeing Juliette anymore, but I am sad for Natalie as a whole. Nat being the antler queen was something I was not expecting.

I'd be surprised if it was anyone other than coach Ben that set the fire.

This season was kind of a slog to get through; I got really tired of Nat and Misty hanging out with Lottie’s cult, and I kinda grew to hate all the characters after that episode where young Shauna goes all Fight Club on Lottie and NO ONE does anything to stop it. Between that and all the cannibal stuff, I was just kinda like, “Yeah, maybe you’re just a bunch of A-holes.” That said, I think the show really picked up in the last couple episodes and the finale was shocking.
I think Psycho Frodo’s plan worked out a little too perfectly, and I’ll miss Kevyn. I wish he would have killed Mustache Cop instead of him. And I’ll miss Juliette Lewis. She was great in this, even if I didn’t like what they did with her through most of this season. I don’t understand why her friend in the cult would just go along with the rest of them and help them lie about her death; Misty just tried to kill her so you would think that she would spill the beans to the cops. Maybe I missed something though.

This season was kind of a slog to get through; I got really tired of Nat and Misty hanging out with Lottie’s cult, and I kinda grew to hate all the characters after that episode where young Shauna goes all Fight Club on Lottie and NO ONE does anything to stop it. Between that and all the cannibal stuff, I was just kinda like, “Yeah, maybe you’re just a bunch of A-holes.” That said, I think the show really picked up in the last couple episodes and the finale was shocking.
I think Psycho Frodo’s plan worked out a little too perfectly, and I’ll miss Kevyn. I wish he would have killed Mustache Cop instead of him. And I’ll miss Juliette Lewis. She was great in this, even if I didn’t like what they did with her through most of this season. I don’t understand why her friend in the cult would just go along with the rest of them and help them lie about her death; Misty just tried to kill her so you would think that she would spill the beans to the cops. Maybe I missed something though.

I felt the same way why they going to let Shauna beat her to death just a little too much
and the Cop just letting Frodo talk to him while he just shot his partners lifeless body
jumped the shark just a tad there

Natalie dying was gut wrenching I'd prefer Shuana to have been the offering as her adult story was getting annoying with the husband and daughter great acting by Ritchie per usual reacting to her accidently killing Natalie

After much delay, I'm now complete on this show! What a wild ride, and now an unbearable wait until Season 3. The cast is amazing, both the young newcomers and the teen icons from the 90's getting a much-deserved comeback showcase. Oh, and there's Jeff, who is now cemented in my Himbo Hall of Fame. Lots of twists and turns that would take forever to unpack, but I will say I have one issue. It's been a while now, but I'll leave it in spoilers.

TWICE now they've set up a major mystery that can only really be explained through one character only to kill that character off.

1. What was Javi doing in the cave and who is the "she" that didn't want him to come back?

2. What was up with Nat's visions and why was she "right" about them?

I guess we can learn more about those questions through flashbacks, but it'll be hard to make them not feel contrived. Excited to see what reveals come next, though.

But other than that, loved it, and am so excited for more.

Also. Some casting ideas for season 2. We don’t know who all is still alive but…

Adult Lottie: Sandrine Holt
Adult Van: Lauren Ambrose
Older Ben: Patrick Dempsey
Adult Travis (in flashbacks): Diego Luna
Adult Akilah: Sydelle Noel
Went back to read through the old discussion and just wanted to give credit where credit is due for the little sliver of prophecy you pulled off here. :like:

I don't want to wait that long. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"