• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Dark Knight Rises You Have My Permission To Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love sports can get enough. I know more about sports then like 70% of people and I love video games. Nba is my favorite sport but NFL is a close second then hockey and then Baseball. My teams are lakers, packers, sharks, gaints. Some of my favorite games are Zelda, mlb the show old tony hawk games, Donkey con country.

Big Packers fan here. Rodgers is my boy.

Now on the final season of Breaking Bad. :awesome:

Now on the final season of Breaking Bad. :awesome:

hHxw55b.gif

The Ozymandias episode may be the best episode in the history of television. #nohyperbole :oldrazz:

Ozymandias is probably the best BrBa episode ever.

What episode # is that? I just finished S4 a while ago and hope to start S5 later tonight. What's everyone's favorite season(s)? I really loved S4 (and S2). "Crawl Space" killed me. Especially what happened to Ted. OMG. :lmao:

Last edited:
What episode # is that? I just finished S4 a while and hope to start S5 later tonight. What's everyone's favorite season(s)? I really loved S4 (and S2). "Crawl Space" killed me. Especially what happened to Ted. OMG. :lmao:

Episode 14 ...and yeah the Crawl Space episode was intense. It was right there when I thought Cranston can be BOTH Gordon and Joker at the same time. :oldrazz:

And favorite season for me would be season 2. I loved the cold openers leading up to the finale not to mention the best bottle episode of all time, 4 Days Out.

The opening scenes for S2 trolled me big time. :funny: Like, I was going crazy thinking on what possibly happened. Did Walt's house get raided? Did they get ambushed? Does Holly have superpowers and had a major fit? Did Godzilla fart in there? And of course, none of my theories ended up being true. :argh: :lmao:

What episode # is that? I just finished S4 a while and hope to start S5 later tonight. What's everyone's favorite season(s)? I really loved S4 (and S2). "Crawl Space" killed me. Especially what happened to Ted. OMG. :lmao:
I know they market the final two seasons as just Season 5 split into two parts. But to me it's a six season show. Season 5 had 8 episodes (hell, season 1 only had 7) and then we had to wait until the following summer for the final ones, so yeah, it's 6 seasons.

Ozymandias is the third last episode of the entire series, directed by Rian Johnson (Looper). Once you get to that point (it's a great buildup btw) you wont be disappointed. Talk about nail biting drama.

Ted? :lmao: that was hilarious! What an idiot!

My favorite season is Season 4 without a doubt. Gus Fring and that whole saga is just brilliant tv.

Ozymandias is one of the most gripping hours of television I've ever seen.

In a lot of people's minds it's the true finale of the series, with the following two episode serving as an epilogue of sorts.

So Comic Con finally came to my city. It was a cool experience! There was a buy with an awesome burton suit! Had to get a photo with him.

Now I feel like I need to do another Breaking Bad marathon, but I wanna catch up on new/old shows that i've been meaning to get into.

[blackout]Mike...[/blackout] NOOOO! :waa:

Had a feeling it would happen since the beginning though.

Last edited:
That [BLACKOUT]look to his granddaughter when he realizes he can't save her.[/BLACKOUT] :csad:

That [BLACKOUT]look to his granddaughter when he realizes he can't save her.[/BLACKOUT] :csad:

I know! :waa:
TBH I've been scared for his life sine the beginning of S5. I hate Walt for this. :argh:

[BLACKOUT]Walt[/BLACKOUT] took the full reckless measure, but I loved [BLACKOUT]Mike's last line.[/BLACKOUT] It's such a [BLACKOUT]Mike[/BLACKOUT] way to go out.

Which episode are you on now?

[BLACKOUT]Walt[/BLACKOUT] took the full reckless measure, but I loved [BLACKOUT]Mike's last line.[/BLACKOUT] It's such a [BLACKOUT]Mike[/BLACKOUT] way to go out.

Which episode are you on now?

[BLACKOUT]"Shut the f**k up. Let me die in peace."[/BLACKOUT]

Definitely classic [BLACKOUT]Mike[/BLACKOUT]! :hehe:

That was the last episode I watched (ep 7).

BTW I think I got spoiled over something that happens towards the end by a GIF set. Totally my fault. :( I actually got spoiled too on what happened to Gus. Well, partially because I just saw a GIF of him with [BLACKOUT]his face burned out[/BLACKOUT] and for some reason I thought that [BLACKOUT]Walt or Jesse threw a bucket of hot oil over him[/BLACKOUT]. :oldrazz:

Last edited:
[BLACKOUT]"Shut the f**k up. Let me die in peace."[/BLACKOUT]

Definitely classic [BLACKOUT]Mike[/BLACKOUT]! :hehe:

That was the last episode I watched (ep 7).

BTW I think I got spoiled over something that happens towards the end by a GIF set. Totally my fault. :( I actually got spoiled too on what happened to Gus. Well, partially because I just saw a GIF of him with [BLACKOUT]his face burned out[/BLACKOUT] and for some reason I thought that [BLACKOUT]Walt or Jesse threw a bucket of hot oil over him[/BLACKOUT]. :oldrazz:

Well that sucks, I hope it wasn't too big of a spoiler. But like you said you didn't know how or what the circumstances for [BLACKOUT]Gus's death[/BLACKOUT] were so you still have the journey. So I hope whatever it was (although hopefully it wasn't from Ozymandias) that you still get the shock from that episode. Oh and you are gonna love episode 8, it's the so called finale of season 5.1. So just imagine once you get to the end of the episode how some of us, like me, had to wait a year to see what happens next. :oldrazz:

As for me it's football (the real American one :cwink: ) and I'm a Jets fan first and a Giants fan occasionally.

Oh I forgot to mention way back kvz5, you should listen to the Breaking Bad Insider Podcast for each episode. They started doing it in season 2 and it's got anyone important who worked on said episode (Director, actors, writers, ect, ect). It's worth checking out.

http://www.amctv.com/shows/breaking-bad/insider-podcast-season-2

Thanks! I'll check it out. :up:

And uh... Walt's [blackout]"confession"[/blackout] and the end with Jesse [blackout]finally figuring out (I'm a bit confused though on how he figured it out?) the Brock thing[/blackout]. :wow: :wow:

Thanks! I'll check it out. :up:

And uh... Walt's [blackout]"confession"[/blackout] and the end with Jesse [blackout]finally figuring out (I'm a bit confused though on how he figured it out?) the Brock thing[/blackout]. :wow: :wow:

[BLACKOUT]He remembered when Huell was doing a unnecessary body check on Jesse back in season 4 (when Saul kept calling him to see him in his office) and then Huell did it again and it just all clicked for him.[/BLACKOUT]

but how are you feeling on that son of a b*** Todd so far? :hehe:

Ugh... I typed a longer response to this and I got an error when I was about to post it. :argh:

[BLACKOUT]He remembered when Huell was doing a unnecessary body check on Jesse back in season 4 (when Saul kept calling him to see him in his office) and then Huell did it again and it just all clicked for him.[/BLACKOUT]

Ah, that makes sense. You know, for a while there, [BLACKOUT]I actually thought Jesse saw a Ricin cig on his pack and Walt was planning on poisoning him. [/BLACKOUT]

Remember that GIF I said that I thought spoiled me? It was that set of both Walt and Jesse [BLACKOUT]making the video confession[/BLACKOUT]. I'm so glad that like the Gus thing, it turned out to be not like how I thought it would play out. :funny:

but how are you feeling on that son of a b*** Todd so far? :hehe:

Is this a spoiler? :funny: Based on what I've seen so far, he's an oveager POS beaver, which of course Walt likes because it strokes his ego.

I finished ep 12 last night so I'm planning to do 13/14 tonight and then the last two tomorrow night. This show officially ruined my social life for 3 weeks :oldrazz:

BTW what were people thinking/feeling about Walt this season? [blackout]I mean, he's brilliant and awesmoe and all that but can't imagine everyone loving him this season as much as in the previous seasons. He's done some really, really s***ty things this season. I still haven't forgiven him for Mike. :argh: It's quite amazing how in this season, he's really both the protagonist and antagonist. Granted, I'm only speaking for the episodes I've seen. [/blackout]

Last edited:
Walts a bastard throughout season 5 and 6. I rooted for Jesse and Hank.

^ Ditto. I REALLY tried to like and understand Walt this season but man... what an a-hole. He's like a totally different person compared to the different seasons. This is definitely the season where I actually hoped that things would not go his way. :funny:

BTW did something happen to the guy playing Hank during the Season 5 filming? I noticed that he lost a lot of weight and he looks soooo haggard this season. It's like the actor got sick or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"