You win this round Boll

Hes such a baby. Cant take the heat from the critics so he beats the **** out of them? Its the film industry not grade school.

He won the battle, But not the war

HIS MOVIES STILL SUCK ASS....... AND THEY WILL CONTINUE TO!

Why did that ponytailed candy ass get in the ring in the first place? All he did was run and turn his back. He clearly didn't want to fight. :down

The sad thing is that pathetic excuse for a fight was more entertaining than some of Boll's movies.

I remember hearing about this like 6 months ago? They actually went through with this crap?

That is one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen. Uwe Boll is a joke of a human being.

I hope his next fights are better. Uwe will probably win the last four fights, due to his boxing experience. Even if it's on the amauter level.

You guys gotta be $hitting me. How are you not giving him props for this? Criticism deserved or not, beating down the people that rip your movies is some classic ass revenge that pretty much no director has had the pleasure of doing. It's like what Jay and Bob did at the end of Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

Poetic Chaos said:
You guys gotta be $hitting me. How are you not giving him props for this? Criticism deserved or not, beating down the people that rip your movies is some classic ass revenge that pretty much no director has had the pleasure of doing. It's like what Jay and Bob did at the end of Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.
No, it's lame and childish.

Why does all the crowd noise make it feel like it's some cock fight in Mexico City? :huh:

i don't like uwe boll, although his movies have gotten progressivlely better...

but, i'll admit, he did what he wanted to, and he totally punked that guy.

I don't understand how people can GAIN respect for this guy for acting like a brain dead emotionally challanged teenager.

I have just lost all respect for the film industry....

Getting your ass kicked by Uwe Boll. That man needs to go way deep underground. :csad:

Aside from Boll-justice, what does this prove? :huh:

Critic: Gawd Uwe Boll movies suck!

Boll: Me challenge joo to boxings!

*kicks his ass*

Boll: Hoorah! Now peepoe will luff me moofies and nawt say day suck! Dey feeya me now!

Poetic Chaos said:
I love that part :up: :D

Poetic Chaos said:
You guys gotta be $hitting me. How are you not giving him props for this?

Theyre scared because once he's done with those critics he's comin' after THESE critics.

What does fighting have to do with making a good film? All Uwe Boll is showing is that he's a thug.

This is great, Uwe Boll, lets face it, his movies suck, but he keeps us entertained with his antics.

Oh yeah. So after this it's just a matter of time before Boll announces that his next video game to movie adaptation will be "Punch-out". :p

Boll's technique is horrible by the way.

That kicks ass. Let's see Kevin Smith do that! :up::D

Really this sounds like a good plot for a movie. Director gets pissed off at critics for ripping on his movies, so he challenges them to a fight.

hes turning into the michael jackson/tom cruise of the film industry......

but i still think MJ/TC are way more sane than this fucck head

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"